And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 17 - Almost nobody is trying

Started by Neil, December 30, 2012, 01:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on January 02, 2013, 08:44:25 AM
Tim, you're retarded.
Aside from Cinci vs Denver, I don't think any of those are a big reach.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 02, 2013, 08:47:44 AM
Tim, you're retarded.
Which means the whole thing rests upon a ridiculous reach that can only happen if someone assassinates Peyton Manning.  Patriots are one-and-done, and gay in any event.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Winners bolded

CIN @ HOU
MIN @ GB
IND @ BAL
SEA @ WSH

HOU @ NE
BAL @ DEN
GB @ SF
SEA @ ATL

NE @ DEN
SEA @ SF

DEN vs. SEA

Manning uber alles

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 01, 2013, 02:02:41 PM
a bust in Shonn Greene

Grenne isn't really a bust - he just hasn't been able to live up to the unrealistic expectation that he can carry a team.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 01, 2013, 02:33:12 PM
Quote from: sbr on January 01, 2013, 01:58:16 PM
Also the GM that traded Tebow will be Executive of the Year.

Isn't that the same GM who drafted Tebow in the first place?

The drafting decision was pretty sharp - it brought a huge media boom for Denver that they were able to carry over with the Manning signing.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on January 02, 2013, 09:03:43 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 02, 2013, 08:47:44 AM
Tim, you're retarded.
Which means the whole thing rests upon a ridiculous reach that can only happen if someone assassinates Peyton Manning.  Patriots are one-and-done, and gay in any event.
Manning is a choking dog, Pats will beat them if they manage to get to the Conference Championship.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on January 02, 2013, 01:48:42 PM
The drafting decision was pretty sharp - it brought a huge media boom for Denver that they were able to carry over with the Manning signing.

The boom was caused by Jesus' personal intervention in Denver's wins last year, not by the draft decision per se.

Tonitrus

A Denver/Seattle Superbowl would be awesome.  Brings back old AFC West-John Elway rivalry memories.