And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 17 - Almost nobody is trying

Started by Neil, December 30, 2012, 01:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 30, 2012, 11:23:20 PM
Quote from: Neil on December 30, 2012, 10:44:55 PM
Who cares?  The Ravens will crush your faggoty team.  Again.
Didn't you guys win by one point? That isn't exactly crushing.

No, because Neil wasn't in the huddle, you fucking Assburger.

Kleves

Wilson v. Griffin. That should be a fun (and relentlessly hyped) game. Though the Seahawks never seem to travel to the east coast well.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 30, 2012, 11:23:20 PM
Quote from: Neil on December 30, 2012, 10:44:55 PM
Who cares?  The Ravens will crush your faggoty team.  Again.
Didn't you guys win by one point? That isn't exactly crushing.
I wasn't playing.  Birk is definitely a better centre than me, even at this stage of his career.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Kleves on December 30, 2012, 11:25:28 PM
Wilson v. Griffin. That should be a fun (and relentlessly hyped) game. Though the Seahawks never seem to travel to the east coast well.

I don't think Superman can handle that Seattle secondary and the pressure from the front seven.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 30, 2012, 11:24:04 PM
No, because Neil wasn't in the huddle, you fucking Assburger.

Quote from: NeilI wasn't playing.  Birk is definitely a better centre than me, even at this stage of his career.

:lol:

CountDeMoney

Dallas is going to have to do something about Romo.  As good as he can be sometimes, he does that stuff far too often. 

He's not as bad as Testaverde, but he's pretty damned close with his decision making.  I can't think of another quarterback that talented, and that flawed.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Looks like I'm rooting for Vikings and Foreskins!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Valmy

Quote from: katmai on December 30, 2012, 11:37:23 PM
Looks like I'm rooting for Vikings and Foreskins!

:hug:

CdM's bitterness is almost as sweet as cowgirl tears :yeah:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tonitrus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 30, 2012, 09:00:57 PM
all that anti-stadium stuff

A mile is not all that far to walk...and besides that, surely the fine citizens of our nations capitol, and their fans, would be welcoming to a foreign missionary in trappings of Seahawks silver & blue.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 30, 2012, 09:00:57 PM
RFK, now that was a breeze to go to.  Come out of the metro, and there she was.  Only The Danny could fuck up a stadium.

Yep.  Parked just a few yards from the gate each time I went there.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

I have a feeling that with Dallas losing tonight, the Bengals will lose their DC :ph34r:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Just FYI it was Zombie Jack Kent Cooke who moved the Skins to Landover.  Crazy Dan inherited the place when he bought the team, and the fact the club owns it is why the Skins are worth so much.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."