News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 17 - Almost nobody is trying

Started by Neil, December 30, 2012, 01:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

There are games being played right now.

And I hated that review by Ron Winter.  He is the worst.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Ravens 2nd string offense just ran it down the Bengals first team offense.  Lulz.

Pats win, Ravens get the Colts.  Pats lose, Ravens get the Bengals again.  Don't want to see the Colts next week.

CountDeMoney

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

Well, Houston is probably going to get beat by the Bengals.

Valmy

Yeah the Texans all but handed a first round bye to the Pats.

Chicago wins so I guess now it is win or bust for the Redskins.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 30, 2012, 04:06:11 PM
Way to go, Houston.

You could tell that was going to happen by about the 2nd quarter of last weeks game. 

sbr

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 30, 2012, 04:20:40 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 30, 2012, 04:06:11 PM
Way to go, Houston.

You could tell that was going to happen by about the 2nd quarter of last weeks game.

CJ Spiller had a nice game in Buffalo's win.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: sbr on December 30, 2012, 05:34:15 PM
CJ Spiller had a nice game in Buffalo's win.

Foster had 6ypc.  Clearly belongs in the Pro Bowl.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 30, 2012, 01:51:13 PM
Ravens 2nd string offense just ran it down the Bengals first team offense.  Lulz.

Pats win, Ravens get the Colts.  Pats lose, Ravens get the Bengals again.  Don't want to see the Colts next week.

I like how you assumed the W there :D

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on December 30, 2012, 04:08:21 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 30, 2012, 02:48:44 PM
Oh snap it's the Grad!
Oh man!  And I missed it. :(

Not only that but his brother Gino played in the same game.  BLUE HENS FTW :showoff:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

Quote from: Barrister on December 30, 2012, 05:44:01 PM
I'm enjoying this Vikes game. :)

I bet.  Hell, I'm enjoying it.  Kind of like a dress rehearsal for the playoffs.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall