Started by MadImmortalMan, December 19, 2012, 07:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

HVC

As long as she agrees that men should be paid more then women so they can afford these meals then it's all good.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: HVC on December 19, 2012, 09:15:41 PM
As long as she agrees that men should be paid more then women so they can afford these meals then it's all good.

Either that or she has to take it up the ass.

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on December 19, 2012, 08:58:07 PM
Fuck if I know, neither of us date many women so we are both sort of out of our element.

I've been on dinner dates.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

So then we aren't really out of our element in knowing whether or not you can easily poison someone when you pay for dinner.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 19, 2012, 09:33:17 PM
Quote from: HVC on December 19, 2012, 09:15:41 PM

Either that or she has to take it up the ass.
oh this girl is definitely high maintenance. You'd be lucky to get a bj let alone anal.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Camerus

For first dates:  if the date turns out well, I'll pay.  If I don't like her after dinner, then we'll go Dutch.   ;)

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on December 19, 2012, 09:40:30 PM
So then we aren't really out of our element in knowing whether or not you can easily poison someone when you pay for dinner.

I'm saying it's something we don't normally do.  Neither you or I typically take women out on dates.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on December 19, 2012, 09:43:31 PM

I'm saying it's something we don't normally do.  Neither you or I typically take women out on dates.

Do you think there is something more specific to women that they would imagine they are being poisoned?

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: merithyn on December 19, 2012, 08:36:14 PM
Quote from: garbon on December 19, 2012, 07:30:53 PM
She's rationalizing. What trust could there be in having someone pay for dinner for you? Trust they won't reach down your throat and try to take the meal back?

The only thing that I can come up with for this is trusting that the guy won't assume he's getting laid just because he paid for dinner. But that's one hell of a reach, from my perspective.

I've been out of the "dating scene" (if you want to call my drunken escapades dates) and whoever pulls the plastic out now it's understood it's all my wife's money and I just a caretaker for it, but why exactly would the man buy dinner without getting laid? That's like buying beer and not drinking it.

merithyn

Because some men actually ask a girl out to get to know her. I know, novel concept, but it does happen. And interestingly enough, there are a lot of women who don't feel like they should have to have sex to get to know a guy. How bizarre!
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on December 19, 2012, 09:52:51 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on December 19, 2012, 09:43:31 PM

Do you think there is something more specific to women that they would imagine they are being poisoned?

Possibly.  It's the only thing I could think of concerning trust and food.

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: merithyn on December 19, 2012, 11:37:29 PM
Because some men actually ask a girl out to get to know her. I know, novel concept, but it does happen. And interestingly enough, there are a lot of women who don't feel like they should have to have sex to get to know a guy. How bizarre!

I'm not sure about that. Maybe a man who is a 30 year old virgin and desperate, or perhaps a closet homo, or an insanely socially awkward loser. My experience is you sleep around as much as possible, pick up whatever strange comes your way and then maybe one of them is worth establishing a real relationship with. Certainly worked for me.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: HVC on December 19, 2012, 09:40:48 PM
oh this girl is definitely high maintenance. You'd be lucky to get a bj let alone anal.

Rather stick it in her mouth anyway.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?