NFL Week 15: CdM MIA?

Started by sbr, December 13, 2012, 08:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: katmai on December 16, 2012, 08:42:03 PM
Moss! :w00t:

That is my best Timmay impersonation.

You did that a little too well.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on December 16, 2012, 07:56:19 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 16, 2012, 07:51:26 PM
Hell of a game in Dallas.

Yep. Surprisingly well played on both sides.

Bengals now own that second wild card spot for the time being and can clinch it with a win next week. Dunno if they will butI it at least looks nice on paper.
And the Ravens clinch a playoff spot, so maybe the Bengals and Ravens can manage to play back-to-back weeks.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on December 16, 2012, 08:48:28 PM
And the Ravens clinch a playoff spot, so maybe the Bengals and Ravens can manage to play back-to-back weeks.

Well, now wouldn't that be super.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 16, 2012, 08:50:10 PM
Quote from: Neil on December 16, 2012, 08:48:28 PM

Well, now wouldn't that be super.
Better than the fucking Steelers.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Neil

Ballsy fake.

Question:  Does Kapernick have little baby hands or something?  He seems to be having a lot of trouble with the ball.

CountDeMoney

Now that was ballsy, especially on the strong side with one gunner on two defenders.  Pure speed.
They need a new placekicker, though.

Neil, it does look a bit moist out.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 16, 2012, 09:05:03 PM
Now that was ballsy, especially on the strong side with one gunner on two defenders.  Pure speed.
They need a new placekicker, though.

Neil, it does look a bit moist out.
Yeah, but Brady doesn't seem to be having as much trouble.

His team on the other hand... LOL

derspiess

Worst possible weather to be caught up in. As cold as it can be and still rain.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

HVC

They need a new AV guy in the patriots 49ers game.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

I like Kaepernick;  he's like Tim Tebow, but with real talent.

Neil

He's like a Mike Vick who is smart enough to not get blasted, playing behind a real quality line.

katmai