Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 16, 2012, 04:30:28 PM
Quote from: katmai on December 16, 2012, 04:28:44 PM
Uh no it isn't.

Oh right.  Two games left.   :rolleyes: 

QuoteAnd don't worry they will choke in playoffs when face a good QB :lol:

We'll see. 

E: I don't like this Cowboys - Steelers game being on my TV right now.  I don't know who to hate more.

As a life long Niner fan i have no doubt it is the Cowgirls.
That said i really can't root for Yinzers either.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: katmai on December 16, 2012, 04:41:21 PM
As a life long Niner fan i have no doubt it is the Cowgirls.
That said i really can't root for Yinzers either.

It's clearly a meteor game, but I think.... :hmm:...if I had to choose, I'd go with the Cowboys to win. 

A) It hurts the Steelers playoff chances.  B) If the Cowboys backdoor their way into the playoffs with the help of a W here, it gives me the opportunity to watch them take a big shit all over themselves in the first round.  C) If they don't end up making it, it at least gets the local fans hopes up more before they are mercilessly crushed by reality.

Ed Anger

Ugh, I just saw what game is on tonight. TV OFF.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

Normally, I embrace the Tom Brady/Patriots hate here...but I think I have to side with Satan tonight.

CountDeMoney

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 16, 2012, 07:51:26 PM
Hell of a game in Dallas.

Yep. Surprisingly well played on both sides.

Bengals now own that second wild card spot for the time being and can clinch it with a win next week. Dunno if they will butI it at least looks nice on paper.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 16, 2012, 05:48:23 PM

You could root against the Pats you ass.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on December 16, 2012, 08:09:25 PM

No shit.  DO THE RIGHT THING

derspiess

I'll be doing my bit and I have both kids myself tonight. COME ON ED
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on December 16, 2012, 08:09:25 PM

I will not pollute my purity of essence.

Neil

So, the 49ers are a good team that I like.  Jim Harbaugh sometimes comes off as a little bit douchey, but that's no reason to damn the whole team.

Refusing to make a choice here is like seeing France and Germany in 1940, and deciding that you can't decide who to cheer for.  Sure, you might have some problems with certain aspects of French leadership and French history, but they're not pure evil.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

PDH

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 16, 2012, 08:26:43 PM

You could say he is a real water man.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

katmai

Moss! :w00t:

That is my best Timmay impersonation.

sbr

My fantasy team crapped all over themselves in the first playoff game; #1 seed knocked out in the first round.  According to most projections I had 3 of the top 6-7 RBs in the league this week; Rice, Jamaal Charles and Doug Martin were all supposed to have huge weeks.  I could only start 2 nd was terrified I was going to bench the wrong one; I didn't need to worry they combined to score 10 points.

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on December 16, 2012, 08:41:59 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 16, 2012, 08:26:43 PM

You could say he is a real water man.

But I... I do deny them my essence.