News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 15: CdM MIA?

Started by sbr, December 13, 2012, 08:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

derspiess

Bungles trivia:  last night was their first primetime road win since 1995  :pinch:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Habbaku

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 16, 2012, 12:32:57 AM
Quote from: Syt on December 14, 2012, 12:43:08 PM
Muffasa & Simba

:XD: That's fucking harsh!

On that note :

What do you call 53 rich guys sitting around watching the Super Bowl? The Chicago Bears.

How do you stop a Bears fan from beating his wife? Dress her in green and gold.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

katmai

I don't think he approves of the name.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Thank you, Peyton Manning.  Your speedy snap kept John Harbaugh from yet another bonehead challenge.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

I benched Ray Rice in my money league playoffs for Jamaal Charles.  I've been waiting 3 years for Cam Cameron to be fired and I bench my keeper in the first game he is gone.  Hopefully I didn't screw this up.

derspiess

Quote from: katmai on December 16, 2012, 01:07:49 PM
I don't think he approves of the name.

Okay, but in a league filled with stupid names why fixate on that one?

CountDeMoney

Ugh, you can only give Peyton Manning half a field for so long;  not everybody's going to drop it or run the wrong route all day.

Denver's D showed up today, though.  Can't run, can't protect Flacco.  And no first downs.

CountDeMoney