And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 15: CdM MIA?

Started by sbr, December 13, 2012, 08:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: katmai on December 16, 2012, 02:54:58 PM
Bring back Cam?
That would be idiotic.  Cam Cameron was the worst.

The solution is to try and get a line.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Well that ain't happening this year.

And what about a D?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on December 16, 2012, 02:53:52 PM
Game over.

Actually, I figured the game was over when Flacco fumbled that sneak.

Yup, me too.  Too many injuries on D, too much inconsistency on O to overcome in the 2nd half of the season this year.

derspiess

Broncos look like an unbeatable team right now.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on December 16, 2012, 02:58:19 PM
Broncos look like an unbeatable team right now.

They have been scary good since they found their footing right around week 3, I'll grant them that.

katmai

Someone needs to stop the Pats tardism.
Peyton seems to be the only hope.

Neil

Quote from: katmai on December 16, 2012, 02:56:44 PM
Well that ain't happening this year.

And what about a D?
Defence wouldn't do much good.  This is the modern NFL.  You can't win with just a defence anymore, at least not against a quality team.

At this point, there's really nothing you can do for this year.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

:lol: Anquan Boldin had something to say, regardless of the flag.  :lol:

derspiess

Do the Ravens still clinch a playoff spot with a Steelers loss today? I'm too lazy to check on my phone.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

sbr

Quote from: derspiess on December 16, 2012, 03:52:16 PM
Do the Ravens still clinch a playoff spot with a Steelers loss today? I'm too lazy to check on my phone.

Yep.

MadBurgerMaker

The Texans get the W to go to 12-2 and clinch the division.  Too many defensive penalties that gave the Colts first downs that continued drives. 

Watt was a monster with ten tackles and three sacks.  Foster picked up 165 yards on the ground, Johnson got 151 receiving.  Only one offensive TD though, which is not good.  The other TD came on a punt block.  5 FGs.  :mellow:

E:  That's 19.5 sacks and 15 passes defended for Watt with three games left. 

MadBurgerMaker

Oh and something that made me laugh in this one:  Dan Fouts was making his usual kind of "off but generally inoffensive" statements the whole game, but on a play late where Luck threw the ball into the dirt to avoid a sack and got the grounding penalty called, he said "He would have gotten the ball past the line of scrimmage if he wasn't being tackled!  I just don't understand that call sometimes."  :lol:  Yes, Dan, he probably would have.

Fouts seems to get more and more confused as the years go by, but this one stood out a bit more than the usual stuff.

katmai

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 16, 2012, 04:15:35 PM
The Texans get the W to go to 12-2 and clinch the division.  Too many defensive penalties that gave the Colts first downs that continued drives. 

Watt was a monster with ten tackles and three sacks.  Foster picked up 165 yards on the ground, Johnson got 151 receiving.  Only one offensive TD though, which is not good.  The other TD came on a punt block.  5 FGs.  :mellow:

E:  That's 19.5 sacks and 15 passes defended for Watt with three games left.

Uh no it isn't.

And don't worry they will choke in playoffs when face a good QB :lol:

katmai

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: katmai on December 16, 2012, 04:28:44 PM
Uh no it isn't.

Oh right.  Two games left.   :rolleyes: 

QuoteAnd don't worry they will choke in playoffs when face a good QB :lol:

We'll see. 

E: I don't like this Cowboys - Steelers game being on my TV right now.  I don't know who to hate more.