12/9 4:25 ET    At Seattle    -10    Arizona    35.5

12/9 8:30 ET    At Green Bay    -7    Detroit    51

Monday Night Football Line
12/10 8:40 ET    At New England    -3.5    Houston    51.5

Ugh, the Foreskins.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Almost wish the Cowgirls were favored.  They have a tendency to defy the odds one way or the other.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on December 06, 2012, 10:46:52 AM
Almost wish the Cowgirls were favored.  They have a tendency to defy the odds one way or the other.

Even inside the same game.  As soon as you think the cowgirls have the game wrapped up they find a way to lose...and just as you think the game is over and they have lost they come on strong.  They just enjoy torturing their fans Godbless em.  Their fans deserve it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on December 06, 2012, 10:49:10 AM
Quote from: derspiess on December 06, 2012, 10:46:52 AM

Even inside the same game.  As soon as you think the cowgirls have the game wrapped up they find a way to lose...and just as you think the game is over and they have lost they come on strong.  They just enjoy torturing their fans Godbless em.  Their fans deserve it.

In this vein I hope they are up by 7 points or less when the 4th quarter starts :)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Sophie Scholl

Oakland performing to expectations.  Ooof.  Even when Peyton isn't amazing, they still can't make it respectable.  It hurts even more that Seedy benefited from his decent performance to Janikowski and Tamme's awfulness in LFFL.  Number 1 seed and out?  Let's go Bengals! :lol:  The coolness of seeing the Raider Hall of Famers was balanced out by the charts showing Oakland's recent top 10 first round picks.  Having to be reminded of that lineup is always painful.  Especially when those are the Raiders teams I know/knew best as opposed to the Hall of Famers who were the teams my old man got to watch.  I am looking forward to the Bo Jackson 30 for 30 though.  Such an awesome athlete to watch in his prime.  My sole remaining football decision to make is if I want to go to the local Browns' Backers Christmas party Sunday.  They play the Chiefs, so there's a chance of victory.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

BA, it's going to take time.  Al's corpse just went into the ground.

QuoteI am looking forward to the Bo Jackson 30 for 30 though.  Such an awesome athlete to watch in his prime.

Personally, I want to see the one on Marcus Allen.  If it weren't for Al Davis, he could've smashed every record in the book.

Did you know Art Modell offered Davis a first round pick and cash for Allen a month before the season in 1989, after Byner was traded and Kevin Mack was suspended by the league, and he said no?

Al Davis' racist, faggoty and irrational hatred for Marcus Allen is the reason why he'll always be roasting in hell.  Fuck the Raiders.  Fuck Al Davis.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on December 06, 2012, 09:23:24 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 06, 2012, 07:03:27 AM
Ugh, the Foreskins.

Hey the Ravens have a chance to all but end their season.

Yup;  between the bodies piling up due to injuries and the Ravens eliminating Ray Rice, at Washington, Denver, NYG and at Cincy?  It can all be over very quickly.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 07, 2012, 10:02:05 AM
Yup;  between the bodies piling up due to injuries and the Ravens eliminating Ray Rice, at Washington, Denver, NYG and at Cincy?  It can all be over very quickly.

Re: the Cincy game, the Ravens will likely win or lose by choice :ph34r:

Hopefully they'll realize the wisdom in resting their key starters for Week 17.

Syt

Another week, another death.

http://us.cnn.com/2012/12/08/us/texas-cowboys-player-arrested/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Quote(CNN) -- Josh Brent, a tackle for the Dallas Cowboys, was arrested Saturday on suspicion of intoxication manslaughter after flipping his car in Irving, Texas, in an accident that left fellow Cowboys player Jerry Brown dead, police said.

Brent's vehicle was allegedly traveling at high speeds when it hit a curb and flipped, according to Irving police, who said officers on the scene "believed alcohol was a contributing factor in the crash."

Brown, 25, was a passenger and taken to a nearby hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.

Brent, 24, in his third season with the team, was booked into the Irving City jail on one count of intoxication manslaughter, police said.

The incident occurred shortly after 2 a.m. Saturday morning, one day before Dallas is scheduled to play the Cincinnati Bengals.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

The whole drunk driving angle aside, I never understood why athletes drink alcohol in the middle of a season;  I mean, the shit stays in you for days, and you feel like total crap during practice.  Never understood that.

Valmy

Valmy

Ray Rice is sure good.  It is fortunate the Ravens are unlikely to give him any carries in the 4th quarter.