NFL Week 14: Odds on domestic violence in the NFL this week? Push

Started by CountDeMoney, December 06, 2012, 07:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on December 12, 2012, 10:26:46 AM
Oddsmakers in Vegas just dropped the Bengals odds for making the playoffs to nil, thanks to the TimmyTaint :mellow:

But seriously, I don't see the Bengals earning themselves a spot in the playoffs-- whenever they're competing for a wild card spot they do just well enough to stay in contention but never control their own fate.  The Steelers will have to falter much like the Jets did down the stretch last year.

Also I see Baltimore regrouping after this week's shakeup because that's what they do.  And for all their current momentum, the Broncos will lose their first playoff game-- you heard it here first.
The Steelers could definitely lose two of their last three.  The Cowboys and two division games are no joke for the Steelers.

If the Broncos play the Colts in the Wild Card, they'll win.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on December 12, 2012, 12:10:36 PM
Still, what are the odds of San Diego going 3-0 in the last three games along with neither the Bengals or Steelers doing any better than 1-2?
Especially since the Bengals and Steelers play each other, with the winner having a pretty good chance to go to the playoffs.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Quote from: Neil on December 12, 2012, 12:10:41 PM
The Steelers could definitely lose two of their last three.  The Cowboys and two division games are no joke for the Steelers.

On paper, for sure.  But remember as a more-or-less life-long Bengals fan I know the Steelers won't lose when the Bengals desperately need them to. 

QuoteIf the Broncos play the Colts in the Wild Card, they'll win.

Pure gut feeling on my part, but I can totally see the Manning-led Broncos peaking in Week 16 and then fizzling out a couple weeks later.  Peyton just seems to do that.  Plus I think the Broncos have been overachieving a slight bit.

Broncos-Colts would be a hell of a game, anyway.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

Maybe but Peyton can't let the Colts come into his new home and let them win after they so publicaly [took away] their trust in them.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.