NFL Week 14: Odds on domestic violence in the NFL this week? Push

Started by CountDeMoney, December 06, 2012, 07:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Scholl

This LFFL matchup is killing me.  So much underperforming and mistake making on both sides.  Ugh.  It would be just like a team named in honor of Richard III to gain the crown (1st place in the regular season) and then promptly lose it by being knocked out. :(
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

I still wanna fuck that new Wendy's redhead.   She intrigues me with her french fried wiles.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on December 09, 2012, 10:48:15 PM
This LFFL matchup is killing me.  So much underperforming and mistake making on both sides.  Ugh.  It would be just like a team named in honor of Richard III to gain the crown (1st place in the regular season) and then promptly lose it by being knocked out. :(

You want under-performance, look at me.  The over-performance of Sproles and Alexander is the only thing keeping me in this week, <_<

I'm especially pissed that I convinced myself to pull Scheffler for Davis at the last minute.

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Alcibiades

Looks like every game may be an upset.  Your opponent didn't even play a defense.   :lol:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on December 10, 2012, 01:50:57 AM
Looks like every game may be an upset.  Your opponent didn't even play a defense.   :lol:

Stupid Yahoo.   <_<  You swap out a starting defense with a replacement, and it sticks it on the bench.

FunkMonk

You beat me in the regular season too. I knew you were a jinx.  :(
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Alcibiades

Quote from: FunkMonk on December 10, 2012, 07:22:21 AM

You beat me in the regular season too. I knew you were a jinx.  :(

:yeah:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

derspiess

For anyone who cares about a gofer's role in an NFL game, here's the set-up we're using on the sideline this year.  Went from 4 ancient, slow, failure-prone heat-transfer printers to a more sophisticated software-based system that only needs two laser printers but can print 2-3 times as many pictures for the coaches.  The pictures all have the series#, play#, down/yards to go, and result of play captioned.  We do as many as 18 pictures per play now.

We have one guy who watches the monitor and 'snaps' the pictures from the sideline and endzone video feed, and with all the pictures that are spit out, it takes three of us to sort them and put them in binders.  Then we have one of the coaches' sons run them over to the coaches for us. 

They built a nice awning for us over the summer, so we're shielded from the elements, but if it rains it gets tight with 4 of us plus a table squeezed in together.  Gets much worse when Terence Newman ducks in there to put Flexall on his groin  :rolleyes:

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

Pretty cool. I hate how modern ad-fill broadcast of football is oblivious to all the many many small details it takes to run a game(on the field).
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

sbr

Ravens fired cam Cameron.  I have a chance in my money league playoffs now.

They replaced him with qb coach Jim caldwell

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

I'm surprised you knew what I was talking about, that post was timmyesque with typos.