NFL Week 14: Odds on domestic violence in the NFL this week? Push

Started by CountDeMoney, December 06, 2012, 07:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2012, 01:39:35 PM
Go fuck yourself and the refs, Valmy.

:nelson:

Though I am not sure what you are talking about.  The refs have called this game with skill and fairness thus far -_-
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Count

just watching Redzone online because the pats are playing tomorrow. Redzone is amazing
I am CountDeMoney's inner child, who appears mysteriously every few years

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on December 09, 2012, 01:51:28 PM
Though I am not sure what you are talking about.  The refs have called this game with skill and fairness thus far -_-

That was a clean shot by Ngata, and you fucking know it.  But noooooo, NFL Properties needs to protect the Rookie of the Year's future commercials.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2012, 02:24:00 PM

That was a clean shot by Ngata, and you fucking know it.  But noooooo, NFL Properties needs to protect the Rookie of the Year's future commercials.
Definitely clean.  I thought they flagged him for being late, which I could at least understand.

The flag was because it was a hard hit to the chest and Griffen is too fucking stupid to do up his chinstraps properly.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Count

i just wish that baltimore and pittsburgh could both miss the playoffs
I am CountDeMoney's inner child, who appears mysteriously every few years

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Count on December 09, 2012, 02:29:47 PM

Eat shit and die impaled on Belicheat's knob, Bradyfucker.

Neil

Quote from: Count on December 09, 2012, 02:29:47 PM
Yeah, but that's not going to happen.  And one of those teams will drive a stake through your faggoty heart.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

I said it last week, and I'll say it again:  Flacco's pocket presence has turned into retardo Boller Land.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2012, 02:49:07 PM
I said it last week, and I'll say it again:  Flacco's pocket presence has turned into retardo Boller Land.
Not that bad, but his internal clock needs to warn him at aronud 2 1/2 seconds.  Oher will give those speed rushes up quite a bit.

There's a reason that the Ravens don't use any pass routes that take more than 4 seconds to develop.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2012, 02:24:00 PM

:lol: Oh for Godsake like both teams are not getting shitloads of flags.

Anyway the Skins only getting a FG on that drive after the fumble tells me it probably is not the Skins day.  I hope I am wrong.

Valmy

OK another FG.  Unless Flacco plans on turning it over every single drive the Skins are going to have to stop the Ravens one of these days.

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

sbr

The Bengals just got fucked by a horrid defenseless receiver call