Dead boy found buried in playground sand

Started by jimmy olsen, May 16, 2009, 09:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Man, fucked up. I can't imagine what finding something like that must feel like.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30779474/
QuoteDead boy found buried in playground sand
Police in Albuquerque, N.M., search park for evidence: 'Every minute counts'

updated 11 minutes ago

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. - Forensic experts searched a public park late into the night for evidence of who buried the body of a little boy in the playground's sand.

The investigation began Friday afternoon when a woman who took her children to the city park in Albuquerque spotted part of child's shoe sticking out of the sand. She called police.

Investigators later found the body of a boy they believe is between the ages of 3 and 5.

Forensic experts with the state's Office of the Medical Investigator told police the boy could not have been dead longer than 48 hours, police spokesman John Walsh said.

Police had received no reports of missing children in the day before the discovery, Albuquerque Police Chief Ray Schultz told a news conference. Schultz said the boy may be from the neighborhood surrounding Alvarado Park but wouldn't elaborate.

"This is one of those cases where I think every minute counts," Schultz said, appealing to the public for help.

Schultz would not say whether there were any wounds on the body.

The boy was wearing a red shirt with the image of a four-wheel drive truck on the front, black nylon pants with red stripes and black shoes.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Expect Little Boy Futures to fall through the floor on Monday.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ancient Demon

Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

PDH

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 16, 2009, 10:20:17 AM
Do you have to be so crass?
Do you have to be such a moron?  The world is as it is.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

jimmy olsen

Quote from: PDH on May 16, 2009, 11:08:09 AM
Asking for a little respect for the dead, especially innocent children isn't too much to ask. I didn't shit all over Seedy's "rocks" thread even though he was a total dick in mine.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 16, 2009, 11:46:29 AM
Asking for a little respect for the dead, especially innocent children isn't too much to ask. I didn't shit all over Seedy's "rocks" thread even though he was a total dick in mine.
There's no way to acertain the innocence of the child.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 16, 2009, 11:46:29 AM

My dead cat > Your dead kid.

DGuller

Oh, please, who here hasn't tortured or killed a cat when they were little?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DGuller on May 16, 2009, 02:24:33 PM
Oh, please, who here hasn't tortured or killed a cat when they were little?

Me.
Tortured or killed a kid when they were little? Now that's a different story.