News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The next Star Trek MMORPG: Another Epic Fail?

Started by CountDeMoney, May 16, 2009, 08:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Also picked up a Cruiser. the U.S.S. Sitka has the turning speed of, of, well something really slow :P
But with the 2nd engineering slot for BO's, my shields are rarely in danger.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

DontSayBanana

I know this has been answered elsewhere in this thread, but damned if I'm going to go through nigh 70 pages to find one little detail: how do I find you guys in-game again?
Experience bij!

katmai

Quote from: DontSayBanana on January 16, 2010, 09:46:52 AM
I know this has been answered elsewhere in this thread, but damned if I'm going to go through nigh 70 pages to find one little detail: how do I find you guys in-game again?

easiest way is to join the languish chat channel. :P
or you can try to add
@couchaddict=Grey Fox
@Barristerboy=:P
@katmai523=me

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Barrister

Tell us you are a Swedish nuclear engineer.   :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

LOL - it didn't take long to discover the first mission to replenish the dilithium crystals.

MadBurgerMaker

Got a cruiser, then the game started crashing constantly, so ffff.  At least I got to test it out once.

Barrister

Quote from: Star Trek OnlineThe Server is busy at the moment.  Please try again later.

Pissing me off. <_<

At least introduce a queue to log in, rather than have me log in time after time...

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Barrister on January 16, 2010, 07:48:45 PM
Quote from: Star Trek OnlineThe Server is busy at the moment.  Please try again later.

Pissing me off. <_<

At least introduce a queue to log in, rather than have me log in time after time...

I can't even get to that point right now.  What the hell does it mean when it says "Verifying," and goes through listing file names and counting...well...the files, I assume.   :huh:  This is the second time it's done th

Oh it crashed last time I played it, and the time before it had also crashed previously.  Actually, now that I think about it, those two crashes right after I bought that cruiser were the only times it has done that to me.  Sure the servers shit out and all that, but the game itself had been pretty stable right up until that point.  :(

katmai

That is weird that you are now crashing. but yeah I get the verify files after a ctd.

Syt

Quote from: katmai on January 16, 2010, 09:50:45 AM

How?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

katmai

Quote from: Syt on January 17, 2010, 12:45:50 AM
Quote from: katmai on January 16, 2010, 09:50:45 AM

How?

Right click on your chat window.
It brings up a new window with three tabs, click on center one.
In the dialogue box for join/create type in languish
you should be in channel simple as that, no one on atm though :P

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Barrister

Sophie Scholl

I'd wondered if I could monkey around enough to make an Orion chick.  I was:  successful. :cool:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."