News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishing some more.

Started by Maximus, November 07, 2012, 01:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

Just saying for the future, as by the rules you have to specify the target region first.

Solmyr

sbr

Played Muscovy Company for an extra card next turn.

No file, could the next person drop that marker for me please?

Solmyr

Tamas

put two influence on Venice. File is being sent.

ulmont

Milan falls to HRE assault; HRE remnants march on Genoa.  I assume Solmyr retreats behind the walls.

File sent; Max up.

Solmyr

Genoa has my ships protecting it from sieges, you know.

ulmont

Quote from: Solmyr on March 19, 2013, 12:44:58 PM
Genoa has my ships protecting it from sieges, you know.

I kept looking at Genoa and Gulf of Lyon wondering why the hell you didn't have a single ship there, but missed the Tyrrhenian.

Correction:

2-4/4: patronize Brahe.

Correction file sent; Max still up.  I'm passing out the turn, leaving Milan fully stacked, taking the remnants to Prague and taking the 2 mercs in winter.

Solmyr

Spanish winter will be Alva returning alone to Madrid, Don John+ships to Tunis, and the joint Spanish/papal fleet to Messina.

And Max should remove Santa Cruz in his file.

Maximus

Maurice joins the fray and the combined Dutch forces march on Antwerp.

Santa Cruz is finally interred.

sbr is up

sbr

47: 4 / Belgic Confession
Take 8 Protestant Conversion attempts that can affect spaces in the Netherlands. The first die is automatically a "6"; the rest are rolled randomly. Treat all rolls of "3" as if they were "4".

Message from Ottoman:
Nice work people.

I will sponsor my uber-scientist for 4CP.

If someone wants to take care of the file go for it, otherwise I will do it when I get home in a few hours.

Tamas

1 influence on Venice, 1 on Papacy

Tamas

ulmont

sbr

#90: 1 / Priest Holes [RESPONSE]
Cancel the neutralization of 1 Jesuit. This Jesuit removal could be from a successful Gain Intelligence result or the Richard Topcliffe or Walsingham events. If more than 1 is being neutralized, you choose which one remains.

Message from Ottoman:
1 Cavalry in Istanbul.

I am passing out the turn.

Winter: Solluku to Istanbul. Can't remember the options for my fleet at the moment.