News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishing some more.

Started by Maximus, November 07, 2012, 01:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

All done.

Btw, that Tamasite conversion might just have prevented Ulmont from winning. If his religious preference is balance he would have got 4 VP from it for a total of 25.

Tamas

ulmont

Quote from: Solmyr on March 19, 2013, 03:12:15 PM
Btw, that Tamasite conversion might just have prevented Ulmont from winning. If his religious preference is balance he would have got 4 VP from it for a total of 25.

I went Protestant.  :bleeding:

Solmyr

My analysis of current situation:

Ottomans can win just by piracy. If they want to seal the deal, they can go for Vienna or the French Italian keys.
Spain can only really win by the Catholic rebellion, assuming enough hits that Walsingham fails to stop. Spain is unlikely to gain any keys or convert enough for a religious win.
England still cannot win. :P
France can win by holding on to Paris for another 2 VP (if nobody assassinates Henry), although it will need to hold its Italian keys too, and ensure that it has more VP than the Ottomans at the end.
HRE could potentially achieve an autowin with two more keys. Or patronize Galileo and Spranger for VP.
Protestants really need to concentrate on France if they want to win (or stop France from winning). Paris is worth 4 VP to them (2 for key, 2 for control of Paris if Henry Navarre is there). Of course, this is harder now that Henry III has an uber stack there while Huguenots did nothing last turn.

sbr

ulmont

Maximus

Viking

As if I matter anymore.. I'm ready
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

ulmont

sbr should just announce then.

Solmyr

But first he should read my email.

sbr

Solmyr

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Tamas

France offers alliance to HRE

ulmont

Accept French alliance offer, no other offers.

With nothing offered in Max's direction, it's back to Solymr to ransom Parma or not.