News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishing some more.

Started by Maximus, November 07, 2012, 01:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulmont

HRE controls Trent and moves on Milan.  Over to Solmyr to decide if he's avoiding battle or not, and to resolve as needed.

Solmyr

Quote from: Viking on March 09, 2013, 09:46:36 PM
I pick nr 2 on the track, first one available from the left.

Once I see the treasure I might return the pirate.

Sol, don't forget to bump me up 1 vp as well.

You get to pick from the two I moved off the track, the ones on it are still in the New World. You'll get the first one anyhow. It's a 1 CP treasure.

Battle of Milan sees 5 casualties on each side, forcing HRE to pull back to Trent.

Sending file in a sec, Viking still up to spend his 2 CP from the fleet event, then Max's turn.

Viking

Quote from: Solmyr on March 10, 2013, 04:57:11 PM
Quote from: Viking on March 09, 2013, 09:46:36 PM
I pick nr 2 on the track, first one available from the left.

Once I see the treasure I might return the pirate.

Sol, don't forget to bump me up 1 vp as well.

You get to pick from the two I moved off the track, the ones on it are still in the New World. You'll get the first one anyhow. It's a 1 CP treasure.

Battle of Milan sees 5 casualties on each side, forcing HRE to pull back to Trent.

Sending file in a sec, Viking still up to spend his 2 CP from the fleet event, then Max's turn.

I spent it on piracy in guinea coast
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Solmyr

Oh right, up to you then whether to return Frobisher. Max is up.

Viking

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Solmyr

sbr

I know it's not my turn yet, but hust as a heads up I am out of town until Wednesday evening, so I won't be able to make my turn until then; no matter when Max does his.

Maximus

I'm out camping this week, so internet access is sporadic.

However I did my ineffectual flailing. sbr is up

sbr

I could actually take my turn if someone could remind me of the state of the board and then do my file for me.

I am going to play The Lost Colony as a Mandatory Event.  IIRC the English and the Prtotesants have viable colonies as targets?

I will then use the 2 CP to pirate the Spanish in the sea zone I am in, the Ionian I believe.  I should have 5 corsairs and my P1 leader there.  Do the Spanish get any defensive dice?

Solmyr

There's only the English colony in Jamestown.

I get one defensive die for Knights of St John.

sbr

Viking can roll for his colony.

2 piracy hits.  Card and vp please.

If someone could do the file for me it would be greatly appreciated.

Viking

Quote from: sbr on March 12, 2013, 11:13:28 PM
Viking can roll for his colony.

2 piracy hits.  Card and vp please.

If someone could do the file for me it would be greatly appreciated.

QuoteEngland: Die roll request
Request: 6-sided die x 1

Message from England:
lost colony, survivors found at croatoan on 5-6

why do I bother... colony lost

sbr

Solmyr

Yep, Ottomans are winning this one.

Spain: Play Card as Event

#91: 2 / Cipher Key
Choose one of these two options: (a) Take your Cipher Key marker and move it onto the "Informants Spying on You" box on another player's Power Card, or (b) remove all enemy cipher key markers from your own power card. While your Cipher Key is on another power, you gain the +1 Cryptography bonus against that power. This effect is not cumulative with the Cryptography science bonus.

[FAQ: It is legal to move your Cipher Key marker off one power's Power Card and directly onto a different power.]

Message from Spain:
Cipher Key on England.

Extending with 1 CP treasure for naval move: 2 galleys to Tyrrhenian Sea, Don John and 2 galleys to Barbary Coast.

Viking is up. Remember to move Frobisher to turn track (you might want to release ownership of the captain counters anyway) and treasure to your hand.

Solmyr