Languishing some more.

Started by Maximus, November 07, 2012, 01:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

Viking

Crazy shit...

QuoteEngland: Play Card as Operations
#20: 5 / Eloquent Ambassador
Gain 3 CP of diplomatic influence with any power(s) you desire. Then select one power and resolve its diplomatic status (it may be a power on which influence was just placed).

Message from England:
4/5 Raleigh, Cavendish, Frobisher to Guinea coast, Hawkins to North Atlantic
5/5 Raleigh to antilles, Frobisher to Main
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Solmyr

Tamas

QuoteFrance: Play Card as Event

#53: 4 / Grand Tour
Eliminate unrest from all French home spaces. France then gets to undertake up to two different items from this list: (a) end a war with a Major Power (displace units if necessary), (b) take the Nostradamus' Prophecies card from the discard pile, (c) award a card or treasure to another power, or (d) add 1 regular in Paris and then move a formation from Paris using the rules for spring deployment to another French home space. Remove from deck if played after Catholic League has formed.

[FAQ: Card is removed from play if played after the Catholic League is formed — even if just played for CP.]

Message from France:
-removing unrest from Amboise
-ending war with Ottomans
-placing a regular to Paris and then teleporting, Henry and 6r+2m to Nantes.

OH SNAP!

ulmont

Innsbruck stack moves to Trent.

File sent; Max up.

Maximus

Quote from: Tamas on March 07, 2013, 10:01:19 AM
QuoteFrance: Play Card as Event

#53: 4 / Grand Tour
Eliminate unrest from all French home spaces. France then gets to undertake up to two different items from this list: (a) end a war with a Major Power (displace units if necessary), (b) take the Nostradamus' Prophecies card from the discard pile, (c) award a card or treasure to another power, or (d) add 1 regular in Paris and then move a formation from Paris using the rules for spring deployment to another French home space. Remove from deck if played after Catholic League has formed.

[FAQ: Card is removed from play if played after the Catholic League is formed — even if just played for CP.]

Message from France:
-removing unrest from Amboise
-ending war with Ottomans
-placing a regular to Paris and then teleporting, Henry and 6r+2m to Nantes.

OH SNAP!

How can you deploy to Nantes? It's under Huguenot control.

Tamas

il est de mon espace de la maison  :showoff:

it is my home space :P

Tamas

or, ALL rules of spring deployment apply?  :hmm:

Maximus

I would assume so, but restricted to home spaces. That's how I read it.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

merde, that makes sense. Move the same stack to Amboise instead.

Tamas

Quote from: Habbaku on March 07, 2013, 10:27:30 AM
Quote from: Tamas on March 07, 2013, 10:23:23 AM
or, ALL rules of spring deployment apply?  :hmm:

:lol:

WHAT?! :P if you apply wishful thinking, you CAN read the text as I did.

Maximus

Spanish troops in Milan mutiny due to lack of pay. Mercs go on a rampage through Milan and Pavia. Spanish crown sends a boatfull of gold earmarked for the Irish rebels to mollify the troops.

off to sbr

sbr

#94: 3 / God's Secret Agents
Spain moves all Jesuits on the Spanish power card to unoccupied spaces in England. Spain may move one Jesuit that was already in England to a new space. This space may be occupied but it may not already contain a Jesuit. If any of these spaces that Jesuits are moving into are under Protestant religious influence, immediately convert it to Catholic religious influence.

Message from Ottoman:
2/3 Pirate Spain in Adriatic

3/3 Naval move; main fleet and 1 Corsair in Lepanto meet in Ionian.

I got 2 piracy hits.  That gives me 1 VP and one card, I do believe.