News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Grand Election Thread

Started by Tamas, November 06, 2012, 08:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

I'm pretty sure Mitt Romney will survive.  The man is building an elevator for his cars. for Christ's sake.  A net wealth of $250 million is one hell of a pillow to cry in.

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 07, 2012, 02:35:35 AM
I'm pretty sure Mitt Romney will survive.  The man is building an elevator for his cars. for Christ's sake.  A net wealth of $250 million is one hell of a pillow to cry in.
Who let you out of the straightjacket?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on November 07, 2012, 02:38:20 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 07, 2012, 02:35:35 AM
Who let you out of the straightjacket?

Ed Shultz dropped by, and gave me a Big Labor reach-around while we watched Hoffa in the nude, feeding me brats like grapes.  It was divine.

Phillip V

In the spirit of bipartisanship, Obama will betroth his eldest daughter to me for marriage at the end of his second term.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Phillip V on November 07, 2012, 02:53:08 AM
In the spirit of bipartisanship, Obama will betroth his eldest daughter to me for marriage at the end of his second term.

Shouldn't he wed her to somebody a bit more prominent?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Phillip V

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 07, 2012, 03:01:00 AM

Shouldn't he wed her to somebody a bit more prominent?
I am the 99%

CountDeMoney

I honestly didn't think it would wind up like this. 

Then again, I thought Ryan Leaf would have a bigger career than Peyton Manning, too. 

11B4V

The House would block it.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

It's 3:20am, and Michele Bachmann's race has yet to be called with 85% in.

Liep

It's still breaking news here that Obama won. They really, really love that yellow label. :bleeding:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Also, did Trump explode when the popular vote turned around?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Phillip V

Quote from: Liep on November 07, 2012, 03:24:18 AM
Also, did Trump explode when the popular vote turned around?
Trump gets to explode inside a sexy wife. He wins.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tamas

Good speech, that was.

I envy your politics, people. That your leader can
a) talk of his greatest rival with great respect
b) does not diss democracy and debate

These are unthinkable in Hungary's present climate :(

Phillip V

Quote from: Tamas on November 07, 2012, 04:54:00 AM
Good speech, that was.

I envy your politics, people. That your leader can
a) talk of his greatest rival with great respect
b) does not diss democracy and debate