Quote from: Habbaku on November 06, 2012, 10:09:56 PM
Cornwall as part of a Gaelic country?   :lol:

Not as weird as including Portugal.  :hmm:
and nothern italy and the ukraine...

jeez

Josquius

:bleeding:
Pan-Celticism is idiotic. Especially with Cornwall :lol:
Strange that Lettow would seek to take away some people's independence there when normally he's so big on splitting over the slightest things.
██████
██████
██████

Pedrito

Quote from: DGuller on November 06, 2012, 07:19:19 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 06, 2012, 08:06:01 AM
QuoteIt may sound crazy but I think Veneto will become independent before Scotland or Catalonia.

That makes sense to me. Unlike those others, Venice's glory days were spent as an independent entity.
Yeah, it's sort of sad how the little city-state that could has now become a semi-living museum of a dysfunctional country.
Venice is a semi-living museum since mid-1700.
About the dysfunctional country, well...  :Embarrass:

Re: Peter: The Tre Venezie (Veneto, Friuli-Venezia Giulia and the Trento province) won't become independent, sadly. It's more than twenty years that some form of League for Venetian Indipendence exists, some crazy people did even assault San Marco's belltower with a truck converted to cardboard tank many years ago to protest for independence. They even have a wikipedia page! :lol: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venetian_Most_Serene_Government. It was 1997.

Re: Lettow's map: Sardinia and Corsica should be an independent country.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Neil

And folding Lithuania into Poland?

Your ideas are incorrect, Lettow.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Queequeg

Unified Scandinavia, including Finland, but Iberia is 5 countries?
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Queequeg

France gets Saarland, most of Bohemia is dished out to one Kraut or another.  What the fuck is your problem? 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

chipwich

HVC

Quote from: Queequeg on November 07, 2012, 07:09:27 PM
France gets Saarland, most of Bohemia is dished out to one Kraut or another.  What the fuck is your problem? 
still better then Tim's maps :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Quote from: HVC on November 07, 2012, 07:47:17 PM
Quote from: Queequeg on November 07, 2012, 07:09:27 PM
still better then Tim's maps :P

A shit smeared coloring book is better than Tim's fantasy map ejaculations.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

celedhring

Why do we get Aragon? It's not only that they would never want in, it just looks ugly as a country shape. Aesthetics matter.

Pedrito

Ionia should be greek, and you have to split Trentino from South Tyrol. Trentino to Veneto, South Tyrol by himself.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot: