And we're back!

Main Menu

FM 13

Started by Pedrito, November 02, 2012, 07:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Registration bugs are annoying.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Warspite

Quote from: Viking on July 26, 2014, 02:35:49 PM
Dammit! My scumbag National team goalkeeper decided he didn't like playing for my club just before the registration for the CL. Fair enough, it would have been better had he done it more than one week. Now I only have one goalkeeper and I can't proceed from the registration page since the registration requires at least 2 goalkeepers.

The game just died. ffs. I was on my way to becoming a club legend.

Did you not have any U21 keepers to promote from your squad as an emergency measure? Failing that, could you not fire an FM savegame editor to turn one of your players into a GK?
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Viking

Quote from: Warspite on July 28, 2014, 07:47:31 AM
Quote from: Viking on July 26, 2014, 02:35:49 PM
Dammit! My scumbag National team goalkeeper decided he didn't like playing for my club just before the registration for the CL. Fair enough, it would have been better had he done it more than one week. Now I only have one goalkeeper and I can't proceed from the registration page since the registration requires at least 2 goalkeepers.

The game just died. ffs. I was on my way to becoming a club legend.

Did you not have any U21 keepers to promote from your squad as an emergency measure? Failing that, could you not fire an FM savegame editor to turn one of your players into a GK?

Well my 1/2 to 3/2 potential youngsters just get cut in a short period my 3 star potential youngster demanded he get sold, my 4.5 potential star youngster got sold to Olympic Lyon for 5 million euro and my 3.5 ability star player was left alone at the club. At this point he demanded he leave, the 4.5 potential star youngster's loan to me ended (hewas loanes as part of the sale deal). I found a 3 ability star player to fill in as first choice, but I hadn't been able to replace the other three. Basically I lost 3 players in a short time, had only managed to replace 1. I had to go back 3 months to a previous save and load up again, offered the 3.5 star player a lucrative new contract and issues avoided. I hired the 3 star player anyways, since I got him on a free transfer.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Josephus

Rule #101. Your top scorer will inevitably get a nasty injury part way through the season that keeps him out for 5-8 weeks.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

That's funny, American FM's rule #101 is: Your top runner will inevitably hit a family member and receive a ban that keeps him out for 5-8 weeks.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josephus

And, of course, Rule #201.

Minutes after your third substitution, one of your players will have to go out injured.
Civis Romanus Sum