News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Dreadnought Day

Started by Neil, October 26, 2012, 10:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

I just think it's important that we note that yesterday was the anniversary of the last dreadnought gun duel.  They finally got their fleet battle, and they fell victim to the crossing of the T.

Poor Japanese.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Every day is Swordfish Day.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Here, have a ring bayonet.

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 26, 2012, 10:46:55 AM
Here, have a ring bayonet.
Hopefully President Romney will downsize your citizenship.  That would create some shareholder value.

CountDeMoney

I'm white.  My citizenship is enshrined.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 26, 2012, 11:37:45 AM
That's what you said about your job, too.

Neil

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on October 26, 2012, 11:39:40 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 26, 2012, 11:37:45 AM
That's what you said about your job, too.

No, I didn't.  Nobody's job is safe in America, unless it's at the DMV.

CountDeMoney

Viking

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Neil

Those are Italian dreadnoughts.  That's like arguing that the US is less advanced than Saudi Arabia based on Mississippi.

Viking

Quote from: Neil on October 26, 2012, 11:54:53 AM
Those are Italian dreadnoughts.  That's like arguing that the US is less advanced than Saudi Arabia based on Mississippi.

Neil

Another attack at anchor.  The aircraft seems to be only a useful weapon against a warship that isn't underway, or perhaps if you have massive numbers of aircraft.  Either way, the dreadnought is probably a more efficient use of materiel.