Romney: 47% of Americans are losers, don't care about 'em

Started by Queequeg, September 17, 2012, 06:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on September 27, 2012, 08:20:30 AM
That sounds very exciting.  I wonder what Madonna looks like naked?  :hmm:

Imagine a prune with a wide gaping hole in it that makes a mournful moan as the wind blows through it.  That should give you a good idea.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: mongers on September 26, 2012, 08:14:15 PM
* Temporarily forgot the exact word I'm looking form, maybe contain an ax, but I can't be arsed to google/find a thesaurus.

aphorism?
axiom?
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Sheilbh on September 27, 2012, 04:18:56 AM
It does seem odd (though I wouldn't mind it to stop the BAE deal), has it always been there or is it something that was created after that Dubai port debacle?

It's been around for a while; it actually cleared the Dubai Ports deal.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on September 27, 2012, 05:04:39 PM
Quote from: DGuller on September 27, 2012, 08:20:30 AM
That sounds very exciting.  I wonder what Madonna looks like naked?  :hmm:

Imagine a prune with a wide gaping hole in it that makes a mournful moan as the wind blows through it.  That should give you a good idea.

:lol:

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 27, 2012, 10:21:25 PM
Cal, Spiess, and the dude who created that abomination should all be ashamed.

I expect nothing less.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ideologue

Quote from: Berkut on September 27, 2012, 12:44:10 AM
Quote from: DGuller on September 26, 2012, 06:11:51 PM
I thought I was giving Yi a ridiculous discount.  At this point, I think what holds Romney's price above 0% is a chance of some kind of disaster for Obama, like finally admitting that he's a Muslim, or the effect of voter suppression in some key states.

I bet I get no credit fr stating that <insert Republican candidate of the Tea Parties choice here> had no chance a long, long time ago.

Big deal.  I predicted the crash of 2008 in like 2004 an I don't get any credit for it at all.  At least I'll make money off of Meltdown Mitt.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?