News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 2: Damned activist judges

Started by CountDeMoney, September 13, 2012, 07:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

I see Vernon's decided to go for the lay ups now instead of the dunks.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

I'll take holding mega to 7 for 71 yards or whatever he ends up with.

CountDeMoney

lol, where's the hanky on that one?  Offensive pass interference, but no call on the "defenseless receiver" headshot?

CountDeMoney

No, please, by all means, keep showing the AFC Championship game highlights.

CountDeMoney

LOL, stupid turf, that ball just died.

katmai

katmai

Man what does it say when best defense is allowing 20pts a game. :P

CountDeMoney

Dude, who's the creepy ass Afghani behind Smith?  Weirdo fucking hamster eyes, man.

MadBurgerMaker

So the Texans set franchise records for both themselves and Jacksonville today by holding them to 117 total yards on O.  Arian Foster ran for nearly that much himself, then Tate added another 74, and Forsett pitched in with 35 on 6 carries late in the game.  They really kicked the shit out of the Jags.  The difference in time of possession was...well big.  43:17 for Houston, 16:43 for Jax. 

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 16, 2012, 03:24:55 PM
Remember last week when Timmay posted the week 1 power rankings, like they was some sort of Patfag validation?

PATS LOSE! PATS LOSE!

I tried to warn him not to do that shit.  He never learns.  Makes the Pats loss even sweeter.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 16, 2012, 10:14:56 PM
lol, trying to spear a sliding QB.  Typical Lions bullshit.

I was just leaving my parents' house when that happened but it looked like he slid under an already diving defender.  The forearm to Smith's face was just bonus points.

sbr

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 16, 2012, 08:08:26 PM
Quote from: derspiess on September 16, 2012, 07:52:48 PM
and Baby Hawk had a highlight reel 50 yard TD catch in which he avoided 6 would-be tacklers.

Was that the one that all the Browns players within 10 yards of him seemed to screw themselves into the ground watching him go by?  That shit was hilarious.

Yep.  http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012091606/2012/REG2/browns@bengals#menu=highlights&tab=recap

I haven't seen it, but one of the guys on the sideline said he had a similar play when he was with the Alouettes.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point