NFL Week 2: Damned activist judges

Started by CountDeMoney, September 13, 2012, 07:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

MadBurgerMaker

MadBurgerMaker

So this was a thing during the Texans - Jags game:  http://deadspin.com/5943836/idiot-on-the-field-during-jacksonville-game-actually-outgained-the-jaguars-thanks-to-security-ignoring-him?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

I don't get why security would ignore the guy like that.  I wonder how long they would have let him run around out there if Lowery hadn't just gone and gotten him.

CountDeMoney

Must've been replacement security from Division I.

MadBurgerMaker

Neil

The new illegal substitution rules are a travesty.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Now that's how you separate the ball from the receiver in the end zone.

CountDeMoney

lulz, Aaron Hernandez out "several weeks".  Breaks my fucking heart.

Oooh, and we get GB and Seattle next Monday night.  Don't get much Seahawks here on the Least Coast.

MadBurgerMaker

sbr

Twitter is very upset with the officials tonight, I haven't watched enough of the game to have seen anything.

katmai

Consistency in PI calls would have been nice.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

sbr

Quote from: katmai on September 17, 2012, 11:10:51 PM
Consistency in PI calls would have been nice.

That is one thing I caught Gruden saying.  The real officials can't call PI consistently, not sure why they expect amateurs to do so.

sbr

With my usual Monday Night luck I ended up 0-4 this week, of course I didn't need Monday Night to suck in this league.

In my RL money league I was involved in the biggest blow out two weeks in a row, the first I gave this week I took it.  And the worst part is I got my ass kicked by the worst guy in the league.  He is always kind of flaky at the draft and gets stoned/drunk/doesn't pay attention and always tries to take players that are already picked.  This year in the late rounds (~14-15) he took a guy that was crossed off my master list, I told him he was gone and he got pissed and asked who took him, turns out he had taken him 2-3 rounds before.