News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 2: Damned activist judges

Started by CountDeMoney, September 13, 2012, 07:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 16, 2012, 08:08:46 PM
:lol:  I have the game muted, but I can tell when the Lions screw up because I hear "Fuck!" from the front living room.  Look over, see a 9er running with it.

Yeah, a defender no less.  WRONG GUY MATT

Grey Fox

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on September 16, 2012, 07:09:04 PM
Quote from: katmai on September 16, 2012, 07:05:12 PM
So need 71 Pts from Gore, McGhee, Ryan and Denver D to win :lol:

You're sorta stuck with the Ryan-Denver D combo.

I need Smith, Davis, and Akers to score 14 points more than Manningham in order to beat Danny Amendola. :P

Eh, I need a non-useless player to offset all my other useless players.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

MadBurgerMaker

That was a loud one that actually made me rewind to check it out. The refs missed the end of the quarter, then flagged the Lions for something on the play that shouldn't have happened.  Oops.

katmai

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 16, 2012, 08:10:57 PM

Well, I'm having my share of useless this week, as Amendola scored more than twice the points of all four of my receivers combined.  My best receiver this week is Sproles. :P

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sophie Scholl

I knew it was going to be a rebuilding year in Oakland, but... ouch.  Also, Carson Palmer needs to go back to his couch.  He's terrible.  Also, also, I have an outside shot to make it 2 weeks in a row to stage a MNF Fantasy victory. :lol:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Grey Fox

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on September 16, 2012, 08:39:13 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on September 16, 2012, 08:10:57 PM

Well, I'm having my share of useless this week, as Amendola scored more than twice the points of all four of my receivers combined.  My best receiver this week is Sproles. :P

Both Tom Brady & Aaron Rodgers were beaten by Christian Ponder this week.

Who would have bet on that one, eh?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 16, 2012, 08:46:41 PM
Both Tom Brady & Aaron Rodgers were beaten by Christian Ponder this week.

Who would have bet on that one, eh?

What should have been the QB duel of the week for the league turned into a borderline cripple fight.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on September 16, 2012, 08:46:11 PM
I knew it was going to be a rebuilding year in Oakland, but... ouch.  Also, Carson Palmer needs to go back to his couch.  He's terrible.  Also, also, I have an outside shot to make it 2 weeks in a row to stage a MNF Fantasy victory. :lol:

PRYOR4MVP
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

You can always tell which stadiums are baseball stadiums, simply by the lighting on the field.  Always looks like a baseball game at Candlestick or Oakland.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 16, 2012, 08:56:41 PM
Quote from: Benedict Arnold on September 16, 2012, 08:46:11 PM

PRYOR4MVP
He can't be much worse than Palmer.  At least they'll know if they have a legit QB or not.  The only certain thing is that Palmer is not the future, and they're simply wasting time pretending he is.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

katmai

CountDeMoney

lol, trying to spear a sliding QB.  Typical Lions bullshit.