And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 2: Damned activist judges

Started by CountDeMoney, September 13, 2012, 07:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: katmai on September 16, 2012, 07:05:12 PM
So need 71 Pts from Gore, McGhee, Ryan and Denver D to win :lol:
I have Detroit's kicker too, so you'll need at least 80 I would say.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Regardless of what happens tonight, I hope Harbaugh slugs Schwartz right in his punk chops.

CountDeMoney

That was a badass block for Manningham.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 16, 2012, 07:36:58 PM
That was a badass block for Manningham.
Who was that who laid that down?  Pretty awesome.

And a beautiful pass.  I'm really enjoying the Niners.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

On the safety? Was Bruce Miller, fullback out of UCF

Neil

Quote from: katmai on September 16, 2012, 07:45:10 PM
On the safety? Was Bruce Miller, fullback out of UCF
And they use a fullback.  All the more reason to like the Niners.

katmai

katmai

Yeah Harbaugh loves using Fullbacks. Needed in his smash mouth rushing
Game.

derspiess

RG3 had a disappointing loss today, but I'm sure he's licking his chops thinking about the Bengals pass defense he gets to face next week.

Bengals looked great offensively, and Baby Hawk had a highlight reel 50 yard TD catch in which he avoided 6 would-be tacklers.  Pacman Jones got his first punt return TD as a Bengal, which probably ended up being the difference in the game. 

I know a win is a win, but this one left you feeling kinda negative about the rest of the season.  The Bengals defense has been just shitty and needs some serious adjustments.  At this rate they'll need to put up 40+ on the Skins to pull off a win.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

The Skins lost but I am still feeling really good about how this is going.  RG3 clearly is who I thought he was and why I was in favor of the Skins destroying their draft to get him.  At least they now finally have an identity and something to build upon and a direction.

Actually this was the best Rams-Redskins game of the seemingly endless series they are playing.  Usually it is two terrible teams in a boring and hideous crap fest.  Today it resembled a professional football game.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on September 16, 2012, 07:52:48 PM
and Baby Hawk had a highlight reel 50 yard TD catch in which he avoided 6 would-be tacklers.

Was that the one that all the Browns players within 10 yards of him seemed to screw themselves into the ground watching him go by?  That shit was hilarious.

katmai

MadBurgerMaker

:lol:  I have the game muted, but I can tell when the Lions screw up because I hear "Fuck!" from the front living room.  Look over, see a 9er running with it.