News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 2: Damned activist judges

Started by CountDeMoney, September 13, 2012, 07:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Neil

You know, I kind of feel bad for Asomugha.  Remember in Oakland when he was talked about in the same breath as Revis?  Now Flacco and Jacoby Jones just kicked his ass.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sophie Scholl

5 1/2 quarters in, the Browns score their first offensive TD! :lol:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

56-yard field goal from Tucker.  That's why Billy Cundiff isn't with the team anymore.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

The boos from Filthadelphia are delicious.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 16, 2012, 01:32:00 PM
The boos from Filthadelphia are delicious.
Indeed.  They're right to be angry though.  The Eagles were in give-up mode after a bonehead special teams play, and the Ravens put points on the board.

CountDeMoney

8 turnovers in 6 quarters.  Too funny.

One of these days, Andy Reid will actually be fired over his 80/20 pass-to-rush fetish.  Must suck better cock than Jeff Fisher ever did.

sbr

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

sbr

sbr

If flacco could throw like Vick that's a touchdown.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

MadBurgerMaker

sbr