The DNC KenyanCommieMooselimbDidn'tBuildIt MegaThread!

Started by CountDeMoney, September 03, 2012, 10:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quick google shows many articles professing to tell you how to get arms like Michelle.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

You fuckers. I go totally racist and you attack Spicy's arm comment? FUCK YOU PEOPLE.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 05, 2012, 12:57:20 PM
You fuckers. I go totally racist and you attack Spicy's arm comment? FUCK YOU PEOPLE.

Did somebody say something? :unsure: ;)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

derspiess knows for a fact that Michelle Obama crushes fetal skulls with her biceps like lobster crackers.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Queequeg

Spicy's criticism of Michelle's dress is particularly perplexing. She wasn't Carla Bruni, but Ann looked like some random woman I might have gone to Church with in 2002.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

derspiess

Quote from: Maximus on September 05, 2012, 12:32:47 PM
Quote from: derspiess on September 05, 2012, 11:29:56 AM
They're amazing.  Plus Michelle has amazing fashion sense.
Again, I find your fascination with her puzzling.

Just goin' with the flow, man.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Maximus

Quote from: derspiess on September 05, 2012, 01:02:22 PM
That would be nothing new, but you're the only person I've heard talk about them.

derspiess

Quote from: Maximus on September 05, 2012, 01:08:41 PM
That would be nothing new, but you're the only person I've heard talk about them.

Then I envy you  ;)

crazy canuck

Quote from: derspiess on September 05, 2012, 01:11:27 PM
Quote from: Maximus on September 05, 2012, 01:08:41 PM

Then I envy you  ;)

Self help tip.  You could stop talking about it then you wouldn't have to hear about it.

Maximus

Quote from: crazy canuck on September 05, 2012, 01:12:36 PM
Self help tip.  You could stop talking about it then you wouldn't have to hear about it.
No, that's impossible. If a bunch of people are doing something he must do the same. Or the opposite-- he's a man of many flavours. Or at least two.