The DNC KenyanCommieMooselimbDidn'tBuildIt MegaThread!

Started by CountDeMoney, September 03, 2012, 10:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on September 05, 2012, 10:40:19 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 05, 2012, 10:18:03 AM
Like a gorilla's.

Don't hold back on me.  You know they looked FABULOUS.

She looks like general Urko.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Maximus

I don't get the fascination with Michelle Obama's looks. I can't imagine what could be less important.

derspiess

Quote from: Maximus on September 05, 2012, 10:53:04 AM
I don't get the fascination with Michelle Obama's looks. I can't imagine what could be less important.

Haven't you seen her arms?!?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

Gups

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/80731.html#ixzz25bHPABQa

GOP vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan said President Barack Obama's administration "purged" mentions of God from the Democratic Party platform Wednesday.

"I think it's rather peculiar," Ryan said on "Fox & Friends." "It's not in keeping with our founding documents, our founding vision. I'd guess you'd have to ask the Obama administration why they purged all this language from their platform. There sure is a lot of mention of government. I guess I would just put the onus and the burden on them to explain why they did all this, these purges of God."

alfred russel

Quote from: Gups on September 05, 2012, 11:31:56 AM
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/80731.html#ixzz25bHPABQa

GOP vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan said President Barack Obama's administration "purged" mentions of God from the Democratic Party platform Wednesday.

"I think it's rather peculiar," Ryan said on "Fox & Friends." "It's not in keeping with our founding documents, our founding vision. I'd guess you'd have to ask the Obama administration why they purged all this language from their platform. There sure is a lot of mention of government. I guess I would just put the onus and the burden on them to explain why they did all this, these purges of God."

Do our "founding documents" reference god? The Declaration of Independence references "creator", but I don't think god comes up in the constitution.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Gups on September 05, 2012, 11:31:56 AM

Tweet.  Woof.

Phillip V

Obama and his daughters watching Michelle describe him last night:

Maximus

Quote from: derspiess on September 05, 2012, 11:29:56 AM
They're amazing.  Plus Michelle has amazing fashion sense.
Again, I find your fascination with her puzzling.

Razgovory

Quote from: Maximus on September 05, 2012, 12:32:47 PM

Derspeiss spends time reading weird right wing websites where they obsess over everything about Obama does till it becomes a tiny hyper dense ball of hate.  I mean, they get furious at the idea that he uses a Teleprompter, like every President since Eisenhower.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Barrister

Quote from: Razgovory on September 05, 2012, 12:37:29 PM
Quote from: Maximus on September 05, 2012, 12:32:47 PM

Derspeiss spends time reading weird right wing websites where they obsess over everything about Obama does till it becomes a tiny hyper dense ball of hate.  I mean, they get furious at the idea that he uses a Teleprompter, like every President since Eisenhower.

I'm pretty sure derspeiss thinks he is being funny and ironic - it's just I don't get it. :huh:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Maximus

Quote from: Barrister on September 05, 2012, 12:44:30 PM
I'm pretty sure derspeiss thinks he is being funny and ironic - it's just I don't get it. :huh:
Yea, probably. I just haven't spent much time reading about her. She just doesn't matter that much to me and what she looks like matters even less.