The DNC KenyanCommieMooselimbDidn'tBuildIt MegaThread!

Started by CountDeMoney, September 03, 2012, 10:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 04, 2012, 07:41:39 PM
Chicago sucks and deep dish pizza sucks.

- Stonewall Jackson
I had Giordano's pizza last week when I was up there and it was actually pretty good for phony Chicago 'pizza'.

I actually offended one of the HDT guys by mocking Chicago pizza and calling it fake pizza though. :blush:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Hell, I did the DA BEARS bit there once. My fellow managers didn't care for it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

A couple of visits ago I was the Rock Bottom Brewery on West Grand St, some news about the Bears came on the TV, and a bunch of the locals in there started going 'DA BEARS!' :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

MadBurgerMaker

Heh.  Julian and Joaquin Castro are both there, eh?  I remember when Julian was running for mayor, there were some questions about whether or not it was actually him in all of his public appearances.   :D

FunkMonk

Julian mother fuckin killed it.  :cool:

I await the inevitable Castro presidency.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Grey Fox

Only one country can have a Castro has it's head at any given time. You'll have to wait for the Cuban ones to die.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Jaron

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 04, 2012, 08:16:03 PM
Hell, I did the DA BEARS bit there once. My fellow managers didn't care for it.

DA SHARKS

"STAY OUT OF DA WATER"
Winner of THE grumbler point.

CountDeMoney

Tamas

Fireblade

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Fireblade on September 05, 2012, 08:23:31 AM
Warren/Castro '16 :wub:

Sounds like Spiess' dream ticket. Cause Warren has no shot at winning and cause he can make fun of Castro's name.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tamas

it took two seasons of Dubya insanity to get a black guy to the White House. How do you expect a guy with a hispanic name to make it?

derspiess

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 05, 2012, 08:51:52 AM

Sounds like Spiess' dream ticket. Cause Warren has no shot at winning and cause he can make fun of Castro's name.

FB lives in a fantasy world.  I remember him stating after Obama got elected that the US had become a center-left country.  And don't steal my thunder :angry:

That Castro dude made a good speech.  I missed Michelle, though-- how did her arms look??
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on September 05, 2012, 09:56:02 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 05, 2012, 08:51:52 AM

FB lives in a fantasy world.  I remember him stating after Obama got elected that the US had become a center-left country.  And don't steal my thunder :angry:

That Castro dude made a good speech.  I missed Michelle, though-- how did her arms look??

Like a gorilla's.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive