Missouri Republican: 'Legitimate rape' rarely causes pregnancy

Started by CountDeMoney, August 20, 2012, 07:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 20, 2012, 10:25:37 AM
Bullshit.
But if you want to be happy thinking it's Mitch McConnell, Eric Cantor or Reince Priebus, be my guest.

I'm okay with them.  Not "happy", strictly speaking, but okay.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

I don't recall any demands that Obama censure Harry Reid for his no taxes paid comment.

Barrister

Quote from: Viking on August 20, 2012, 09:43:06 AM
Quote from: derspiess on August 20, 2012, 09:29:09 AM
My Health teacher in high school (a really nice guy but very religious) tried to tell us that rape doesn't result in pregnancy because the rapist almost never ejaculates. 

It's not funny, this is disgusting. He is doing what the mormons call lying for the lord. And yes, it is doctrine. He is lying or somebody else he trusts is lying vicariously through him so that people don't use condoms and to try to justify to himself that rape babies aren't really rape babies, but lying jezibel babies.

:blink:

You can tell all that about him based on two lines from derspeiss' post?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 20, 2012, 10:39:25 AM
I don't recall any demands that Obama censure Harry Reid for his no taxes paid comment.

That's the Senate's job, not the Presidizzle's.

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on August 20, 2012, 11:02:45 AM
Quote from: Viking on August 20, 2012, 09:43:06 AM
Quote from: derspiess on August 20, 2012, 09:29:09 AM
My Health teacher in high school (a really nice guy but very religious) tried to tell us that rape doesn't result in pregnancy because the rapist almost never ejaculates. 
It's not funny, this is disgusting. He is doing what the mormons call lying for the lord. And yes, it is doctrine. He is lying or somebody else he trusts is lying vicariously through him so that people don't use condoms and to try to justify to himself that rape babies aren't really rape babies, but lying jezibel babies.
:blink:

You can tell all that about him based on two lines from derspeiss' post?
derspeiss mentioned that the guy was religious, so that means that Viking will automatically appear to fling shit.  It's just his way.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 20, 2012, 11:08:07 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 20, 2012, 10:39:25 AM
That's the Senate's job, not the Presidizzle's.
No it isn't.  Obama needs to show some leadership of the party that he is leader of.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on August 20, 2012, 11:14:22 AM
No it isn't.  Obama needs to show some leadership of the party that he is leader of.

He hasn't started yet, so why start now?

But, if the GOPtards want to continued equating a call-out on Mittenses' tax returns with yet another GOP brush fire fuck up on abortion by a midwestern douchebag attached legislatively to the veep candidate, then hey, they can continue to fuck with women in an election year at their peril.  I hope they continue the theme.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 20, 2012, 11:21:22 AM
Quote from: Neil on August 20, 2012, 11:14:22 AM

He hasn't started yet, so why start now?

But, if the GOPtards want to continued equating a call-out on Mittenses' tax returns with yet another GOP brush fire fuck up on abortion by a midwestern douchebag attached legislatively to the veep candidate, then hey, they can continue to fuck with women in an election year at their peril.  I hope they continue the theme.

Nice that the "party leader" is only responsible if he's not on your side. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 20, 2012, 11:22:31 AM
A "call out?"  :lol:

Yeah, man.  Harry called him out.  Mittens dodged and weaved, and left it up to Mrs. Mittens to get all defensive and upset on national television.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on August 20, 2012, 11:23:48 AM
Nice that the "party leader" is only responsible if he's not on your side. :D

We've had an entire presidential administration to see how Obama leads a party.  One would think the contenders would take a bigger leadership stake in an election, considering how much more fractured the GOP is.

But, let Mittens continue to do the passive CEO thing.  The Teabaggers on the Board of Directors demand it.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on August 20, 2012, 11:28:43 AM
Seedy = hilarious

derfetuss = opposed to handing out whore pills like Flintstones vitamins 

Admiral Yi

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 20, 2012, 11:24:41 AM
Yeah, man.  Harry called him out.  Mittens dodged and weaved, and left it up to Mrs. Mittens to get all defensive and upset on national television.

:lmfao:  Like the birthers called out Obama on where he was born.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 20, 2012, 11:33:57 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 20, 2012, 11:24:41 AM

:lmfao:  Like the birthers called out Obama on where he was born.

You say that in past tense, like it actually stopped or something.