Question to Languishettes: do you notice when your guy is being oggled...

Started by Martinus, July 22, 2012, 05:00:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: merithyn on July 22, 2012, 04:18:13 PM
Often, and it amuses the hell out of me. :D Max never notices, but it's happened any number of times.

Some time ago, we went out to dinner one night and the server, an attractive, obviously-gay man, was incredibly solicitous of Max, while being somewhat rude and curt to me. I started laughing the third time the guy came around in 15 minutes to refill Max's nearly-full glass of water while completely ignoring my empty water glass. Max asked what I was laughing about, and I had to explain. He said, "Huh. Really?"

It doesn't bother me at all because I know that Max isn't interested in men. So, if anything, it just reaffirms what I already know: I married a hottie. :perv:

Yeah that would confirm my observations - I wonder why women spot that and guys don't. Maybe women are more often being ogled (or at least ogled in an obvious way, as men are less subtle) and men are only "trained" in spotting a challenge from another guy, and not the fact that the guy has hots for them?

Nb, one fun part of being gay is that you and your boyfriend can ogle the same people. And discuss them. Sometimes too loudly.  :blush:

The Brain

I'm either completely oblivious to women checking me out or no one ever checked me out. :(
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

Quote from: The Brain on July 23, 2012, 02:30:37 AM
I'm either completely oblivious to women checking me out or no one ever checked me out. :(

I know how you feel. I thought I am oblivious to being checked out but then I started to notice guys and girls checking out my boyfriend and realized I'm just ugly. :(

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on July 23, 2012, 02:16:56 AM
Yeah that would confirm my observations - I wonder why women spot that and guys don't.

That's because women, in the natural state, are used to being sexual prey.  Surprised nature hasn't developed their ocular sockets on the sides of their heads, like rabbits or deer.

QuoteNb, one fun part of being gay is that you and your boyfriend can ogle the same people. And discuss them. Sometimes too loudly.  :blush:

You people have all the fun.

Tamas

And discuss them. Sometimes too loudly.  :blush:

"zzktktzklfgktz fktgktdfvbgmhtlkk MGKZLTRPKRFGTZ"
"tak tak"

Martinus

Quote from: Tamas on July 23, 2012, 07:23:11 AM
And discuss them. Sometimes too loudly.  :blush:

"zzktktzklfgktz fktgktdfvbgmhtlkk MGKZLTRPKRFGTZ"
"tak tak"

You really have no room to talk, Mr. "Egeszekerdevardesztersze."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on July 23, 2012, 07:32:37 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 23, 2012, 06:06:27 AM

Why is that fun? :unsure:

I'll include a Sarcasm Meter rating with every post from now on.  Just for you.  Do you prefer numeric or alpha values?

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 23, 2012, 08:01:51 AM
Quote from: garbon on July 23, 2012, 07:32:37 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 23, 2012, 06:06:27 AM

Why is that fun? :unsure:

I'll include a Sarcasm Meter rating with every post from now on.  Just for you.  Do you prefer numeric or alpha values?

Given the inanity of your recent posts - I'll just assume everything you post is a joke. :hug:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Siege

Girls are always checking me out.

Also, this thread is gay.

Also, Martinus is fugly, or rather fatsoftugly.

Also, I love Ayn Rand. I mean, her work.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

merithyn

Yeah that would confirm my observations - I wonder why women spot that and guys don't. Maybe women are more often being ogled (or at least ogled in an obvious way, as men are less subtle) and men are only "trained" in spotting a challenge from another guy, and not the fact that the guy has hots for them?

Nb, one fun part of being gay is that you and your boyfriend can ogle the same people. And discuss them. Sometimes too loudly.  :blush:

I don't know about all of that. Max can just be very oblivious when he's out in public. He's never noticed when women come on to him, either, even when they're so blatant that I have to get all possessive and stuff on their asses.  :mad: He always gets this surprised look on his face when I suddenly get clingy and mean looking in the same nano-second.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.