Question to Languishettes: do you notice when your guy is being oggled...

Started by Martinus, July 22, 2012, 05:00:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

merithyn

Often, and it amuses the hell out of me. :D Max never notices, but it's happened any number of times.

Some time ago, we went out to dinner one night and the server, an attractive, obviously-gay man, was incredibly solicitous of Max, while being somewhat rude and curt to me. I started laughing the third time the guy came around in 15 minutes to refill Max's nearly-full glass of water while completely ignoring my empty water glass. Max asked what I was laughing about, and I had to explain. He said, "Huh. Really?"

It doesn't bother me at all because I know that Max isn't interested in men. So, if anything, it just reaffirms what I already know: I married a hottie. :perv:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

merithyn

Quote from: The Brain on July 22, 2012, 04:41:27 PM
Emasculated hottie, maybe.

No, Brain, I didn't marry you, dear. That was just your dream last night. :console:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

I thought we drove off most of the women off here. I know I did my duty with Charliebear. What a cunt.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 22, 2012, 06:22:01 PM
I thought we drove off most of the women off here. I know I did my duty with Charliebear. What a cunt.
I forgot about her till just now. :blush:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Monoriu

Pretty sure that nobody, male or female, eyeballs me.  I am utterly unattractive. 

My wife however does attract attention, despite her obesity.  Her attire is very conservative, even by HK standards.  The most memorable experience was when I travelled with her by train somewhere in the US West Coast.  In addition to us, there was only a fat black guy seated not too far from us.  The train stopped at a station, and the guy moved to the spot right next to my wife.  In an otherwise empty train car.  I've also noticed that some single men tend to stare at her. 

I don't feel any jealousy, because I know that she hates the attention.  Whenever this happens I tend to be quite worried about our safety. 

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Monoriu on July 22, 2012, 07:16:56 PM
My wife however does attract attention, despite her obesity.
In addition to us, there was only a fat black guy seated not too far from us.  The train stopped at a station, and the guy moved to the spot right next to my wife.

Imagine that.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Monoriu

Quote from: Jaron on July 22, 2012, 07:59:58 PM
Maybe he wanted her purse.

Nope.  My wife is very security conscious (both her parents were senior police sergeants).  If we are seated together, her handbag is always between us.  There was no way someone seated on her other side could grab it.  Even I could tell that the black man was infatuated with her. 

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Monoriu on July 22, 2012, 09:19:43 PM
Even I could tell that the black man was infatuated with her.

That's a bit strong for a stranger on a train.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Monoriu

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 22, 2012, 09:53:49 PM
Quote from: Monoriu on July 22, 2012, 09:19:43 PM
Even I could tell that the black man was infatuated with her.

That's a bit strong for a stranger on a train.

That's why it leaves such a lasting impression on us.  It happened 10 years ago when I was in Berkeley, and I still remember what happened vividly.  I was really worried that time. 

MadImmortalMan

Mart--keep ogling. The guys may not notice but you're getting us nookie anyway.  :P
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.