Question to Languishettes: do you notice when your guy is being oggled...

Started by Martinus, July 22, 2012, 05:00:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: katmai on August 06, 2012, 04:47:27 PM
Preach on Garbo!

The flip flop revilers crack me up.

Gotta have at least a little style, Teddy.

Flip-flops say you're not even trying.

For me the hate began the day a guy wore them to a job interview. Seriously.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on August 06, 2012, 04:57:41 PM

Well for that i can understand, but live in San Diego for 10 years and when you are less than 2miles from the beach, you get use to wearing flip flops.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on August 06, 2012, 04:57:41 PM

That's a totally different situation though. On a casual day - what's the big deal?

Actually for my 4 years of college, only when interning or at an airport did I wear shoes. Flip flops all the way! :punk:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on August 06, 2012, 04:41:09 PM
I'd imagine they see more use at the beach.

That's all well and good;  I just don't need to see that shit at Don Pablo's.  Fucks with my queso dip.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

garbon

CountDeMoney

I can't afford an interior decorator.

Besides, I can do it better anyway.

garbon

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 06, 2012, 06:57:53 PM
Quote from: garbon on August 06, 2012, 06:15:01 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 06, 2012, 04:51:32 PM
I hate most of you.

Have fun with your foot stewing in its funk all the time. :x

I wash my feet, thank you very much.  :)

Mary of Bethany probably wasn't a very good washer woman.