Question to Languishettes: do you notice when your guy is being oggled...

Started by Martinus, July 22, 2012, 05:00:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: merithyn on July 23, 2012, 11:32:41 AM
Quote from: Valmy on July 23, 2012, 11:23:23 AM
I am pretty sure I have neither been hit on or ogled at any point.

Hmm, I would doubt that, Valmy. You have most likely been both and simply didn't notice.

So, we're out doing some stuff this weekend and wifey wants to go to Starbucks. I hate Starbucks, but whatever. I go with her and get a water just to piss them off.

Anyway, we're in there for maybe ten minutes. It's the Starbucks at the trendy outdoor mall where the cool kids buy shit at Forever 21. This place is packed with lovely women. Although many of them were wearing flip-flops (which is what I noticed). Why the hell do people wear that crap?

Anyway, once she gets her chai and we get out the door she says, "You didn't notice any of that, did you?"

I say, yeah all the goddamned flip-flops--disgusting.

She says, no three different hott girls were totally checking me out. I'm oblivious. She's got a cheshire cat smile on her face.

I think women get off on knowing they have a dude that other women would want. So my theory is that they might get mad when they see it, but it also gives them secret tingles.

:P
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

I don't see a problem with girls wearing flip-flops.

Men wearing flip-flops though.... WTF?  :wacko:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

sbr

Are these flip flops or do they have to have the between the toe thingy?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 06, 2012, 04:33:07 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 06, 2012, 04:15:41 PM
You flip flop supporters sicken me.

No shit.  We're not heading to the showers, people.

Don't think anyone said we were / I'd imagine they see more use at the beach.

sbr

I get tired of wearing heavy work boots all day at work.  When I am home it is barefoot and if I have to leave the house I wear my sandals (that could potentially be called flip flops).

FunkMonk

"Flip flops" are fine when in the confines of your home or garden, or in public settings where such casual footwear is acceptable, like the beach.

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger