News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

So my Mom has gone crazy. Raz on the March!

Started by Razgovory, April 03, 2011, 10:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoupa

Quote from: garbon on June 04, 2011, 12:25:59 PM
Quote from: Legbiter on June 03, 2011, 06:56:09 PM
Evidently the Prince turned out to be a frog

I'd dump someone if I found out that they were secretly French.

:glare:

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

So my Mom came back again.  Not getting a Divorce.  Also my back is all better.  Didn't even have to see a wizard.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Neil

Quote from: Razgovory on June 28, 2012, 01:44:59 PM
So my Mom came back again.  Not getting a Divorce.  Also my back is all better.  Didn't even have to see a wizard.
Do wizards help with that?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on June 28, 2012, 01:48:55 PM
Do wizards help with that?

Grumbler seems to think so.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

CountDeMoney

And that'll last until when, exactly?  Tuesday?

Razgovory

Fuck if I know.  I think she wore out her welcome where she was.  She may have gotten into her head that she's not 25 anymore.  Reality seems to have hit her pretty hard.  She recently discovered she's not as smart as she though she was, and insulting your hosts behind their back is not a good idea.