News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The 2012 London Olympics Sports Thread

Started by mongers, June 18, 2012, 02:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakken

Quote from: The Larch on August 12, 2012, 12:54:51 PM

And he parties with three chicks from the Swedish handball team after earning gold medals. What's not to like and admire?  :lol:

Catching low hanging fruits is not something inherently admirable nor likable.

DGuller

Canadian butthurt was definitely nice.  I still have the game DVR'ed, just for the "WTF?!?!" expression on the #20's face, and Tancredi's quietly furious march to the referee to get her yellow card.  I must've rewinded it like 50 times.  :)

Ed Anger

Quote from: DGuller on August 12, 2012, 06:45:17 PM
Canadian butthurt was definitely nice.  I still have the game DVR'ed, just for the "WTF?!?!" expression on the #20's face, and Tancredi's quietly furious march to the referee to get her yellow card.  I must've rewinded it like 50 times.  :)

:)

We'll turn you into an American yet!

Now, you need to go post this stuff at canoe.ca.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Larch

Quote from: Drakken on August 12, 2012, 06:44:59 PM

And he parties with three chicks from the Swedish handball team after earning gold medals. What's not to like and admire?  :lol:

Low hanging fruits?  :huh:

Ed Anger

Quote from: The Larch on August 12, 2012, 07:06:37 PM

He called them sluts.

The Larch

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 12, 2012, 07:07:31 PM
Quote from: The Larch on August 12, 2012, 07:06:37 PM

He called them sluts.

Pfft. Athletes during the Olympics hump like bunnies, to call someone a slut in that context is stupid.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Larch on August 12, 2012, 07:18:39 PM
Pfft. Athletes during the Olympics hump like bunnies, to call someone a slut in that context is stupid.

No shit. That Olympic Village sees more uglies bumping in 2 weeks than most state university dorms see an entire year.

CountDeMoney

These closing ceremonies are gay and stupid.

alfred russel

:huh: They are just in a picture with Usain Bolt.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

Since they were Swedish, it was a wonder they didn't accuse him of rape by sitting next to them.

DGuller

Quote from: alfred russel on August 12, 2012, 07:24:12 PM
Yeah, I'm sure they were all there debating the legacy of Charles XII.

alfred russel

Quote from: DGuller on August 12, 2012, 07:26:07 PM

Maybe they saw him in the village and just wanted to pose for a picture (or vice versa)? If Usain Bolt had sex with half the women he was in a picture with over the past couple of weeks, his running is just a sidebar next to his other talents.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

The Larch

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 12, 2012, 07:22:55 PM
Quote from: The Larch on August 12, 2012, 07:18:39 PM

No shit. That Olympic Village sees more uglies bumping in 2 weeks than most state university dorms see an entire year.

In the immortal words of Ryan Lochte, "I used to have a girlfriend during the Beijing Olympics. Big mistake. Now I'm single so I expect to have plenty of fun".

The Larch

Quote from: alfred russel on August 12, 2012, 07:32:54 PM
Quote from: DGuller on August 12, 2012, 07:26:07 PM

Maybe they saw him in the village and just wanted to pose for a picture (or vice versa)? If Usain Bolt had sex with half the women he was in a picture with over the past couple of weeks, his running is just a sidebar next to his other talents.

None of them bothered to hide it. That picture was tweeted from Bolt's room at 3 am the night after he won the gold at 100 m. The girls had approached his coach in the canteen and asked him to introduce them to Bolt, which he did.