News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

More Virgin Queens

Started by Delirium, June 17, 2012, 04:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

Bellaso should go back to pool btw, since I picked Observatory for his invention.

szmik

Btw, does anyone else have this msg?  :tinfoil:
QuoteThis message may not have been sent by: habbaku@***.com  Learn more  Report phishing
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Delirium

Okay, France is doing well, but I don't know why Habs gave them the turn 2 Paris vp already on their power card? 13 vp should be enough for them I believe.

The Mighty Ottoman Empire awaits word from one or two envoys but is then ready to end diplomacy.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Delirium

Also, I managed to drop a 1 vp artist marker into the Main Deck and it seems impossible to retrieve from there because of the random draw function.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Habbaku

Quote from: Delirium on July 05, 2012, 10:47:03 AM
Also, I managed to drop a 1 vp artist marker into the Main Deck and it seems impossible to retrieve from there because of the random draw function.

Proposed solution : don't do that.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Delirium

Excellent solution! Now go answer your messages.

Delirium

I sent out a file with some adjustments.

Now, are we about to finish up diplomacy at some point?

Solmyr

Delirium

Habbaku

Awaiting one more answer and we're good to go.  :)
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Delirium

It seems impossible to get anyone interested in relaying anyting to the Sultan except enquiring whether he will stay neutral to their respective power or not. The Sultan therefore feels that diplomatic forays are a waste of his time and furthermore wonders why there is such low interest in any form of co-operation with the Ottoman Empire? Anyway, since we finally got a reply from the one power we thought would be willing to listen to us, it seems we are done with "diplomacy" and have nothing to declare this turn either.

Solmyr

szmik

England is done with diplomacy.  :rolleyes:
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Solmyr

Habbaku

Ottomans up to announce unless they'd prefer sulking.

-J. R. R. Tolkien