News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

More Virgin Queens

Started by Delirium, June 17, 2012, 04:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

Well, I'm a noob. :P If people agree I can change it to La Rochelle.

Habbaku

Off to Garbon to pass or play, then (and to resolve Del's play, if he wants).
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

szmik

aren't we at winter yet?  <_<
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

garbon

Quote from: Solmyr on July 03, 2012, 09:46:17 AM
Well, I'm a noob. :P If people agree I can change it to La Rochelle.

<_<

If that's the case then France will be playing shortly.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: szmik on July 03, 2012, 10:29:14 AM
aren't we at winter yet?  <_<

No you may have mismanaged the fuck out of your turn but there are those of us still playing.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Does Persia get a defender die against Ottoman forces?

Found rules that say no - will resolve shortly and include in my file.

garbon

Quote#18: 4 / City State Rebels

Message from France:
1-2/4 Supress Heresy in France
La Rochelle converts back.

3/4 - Remove unrest from La Rochelle
4/4 - 1 merc in Metz

garbon

Ottomans destroy Persian forces, 6 Ottoman hits to 2 Persian hits. File shortly.

I think that puts us back to Del.

For now I've removed to 2 Ottoman cavalry.

Solmyr

Del played his last card already to add more forces to the Persian war.

garbon

Quote from: Solmyr on July 03, 2012, 10:54:21 AM
Del played his last card already to add more forces to the Persian war.

Oh yeah...then winter, I presume?

garbon

Oh and I forgot to remove the -1 card marker for Ottomans.

French winter: Regular in Orleans to Paris.

After the revolt, did Huguenots mean to have their capital in Amboise / add Coligny? If not on the former (Coligny is irrelevant to this), you are passing up a free regular in Winter.

Solmyr

HRE winter: Schwendi+all from Presburg and 1 regular from Prague to Vienna.

szmik

Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Habbaku

Quote from: Solmyr on July 03, 2012, 11:08:15 AM
HRE winter: Schwendi+all from Presburg and 1 regular from Prague to Vienna.

+1 regular?  +2 mercenaries?  +4 mercenaries to hiring pool?  Please post the answer to this same series of questions with all future winters.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

4 mercs to hiring pool.