News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

20 Worst Foods in USA

Started by 11B4V, June 06, 2012, 02:23:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: Tonitrus on June 15, 2012, 01:23:00 PM
Is that they guy with the Japanese WWII teeth?

The reaper is probably just too scared to take him in.
No, Jap grave robber is his brother Georgie.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jacob

Quote from: The Larch on June 09, 2012, 06:20:30 AMIt's ok, you don't know any better. :console:

What's wrong with Tilapia, healthwise?

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on June 15, 2012, 01:20:09 PM
He also still smokes a pack or two a day. :lol:

Heh, reminds me of the woman that owned "Cigarette House". That's our name for a house we saw when house-hunting. The owner was a wizened ancient woman who looked like she was as old as the pyramids - I mean, her wrinkles had sublet to other wrinkles - who was selling to buy a condo. She'd lived in that house for some 80 years - and smoked a coupla packs a day in it, too.  :lol:

The walls were literally brown and sticky. Needless to say, buying it wasn't a serious option.

Some people, if the smoke doesn't kill 'em, it mummifies 'em while they are still alive.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

ulmont

Quote from: 11B4V on June 15, 2012, 10:59:10 AM

This stuff is pretty good even straight from the can, btw.

Ed Anger

I was driving by a Burger King and their sign said they had "Pulled Pork".

LOLwut? I know when I want pulled pork, I think of Burger King*.

*that is sarcasm for you thickheads
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadImmortalMan

BK is grasping at straws, man. But hey, at least they are willing to experiment. Think of all the failures McD has had over the years. Remember McPizza?  :P
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ed Anger

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on June 15, 2012, 04:07:40 PM
BK is grasping at straws, man. But hey, at least they are willing to experiment. Think of all the failures McD has had over the years. Remember McPizza?  :P

I liked McPizza.

Malthus

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 15, 2012, 04:03:09 PM
I was driving by a Burger King and their sign said they had "Pulled Pork".

LOLwut? I know when I want pulled pork, I think of Burger King*.

*that is sarcasm for you thickheads

They didn't mention where they had pulled it *from*.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

11B4V

Quote from: ulmont on June 15, 2012, 03:57:51 PM

I'm sure if someone handed me plate (w/o telling me what it was) with it mixed in w/ scrambled eggs and some salsa, I would eat it.

When they told me what it was, I would not eat it again. If they showed me the can, I would look at the Nutrition label and punch them in the face.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Barrister

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 15, 2012, 04:09:42 PM

I liked McPizza.

So did I.   :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

Nowadays, I wouldn't touch a McPizza with all the pizza options out there. Back in the day when my pizza choices was Pizza Hut and Dominos, I welcomed cheap pizza.

Tonitrus

Quote from: 11B4V on June 15, 2012, 04:30:56 PM
Quote from: ulmont on June 15, 2012, 03:57:51 PM

I'm sure if someone handed me plate (w/o telling me what it was) with it mixed in w/ scrambled eggs and some salsa, I would eat it.

When they told me what it was, I would not eat it again. If they showed me the can, I would look at the Nutrition label and punch them in the face.

Maybe it's that "good" cholesterol.  :P

Eddie Teach

I wish they'd bring back dollar Whoppers.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

Quote from: Malthus on June 15, 2012, 04:14:10 PM
They didn't mention where they had pulled it *from*.  ;)
If you ever come down south, don't you dare make jokes about pulled pork, boy. :ph34r:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 15, 2012, 05:54:00 PM
I wish they'd bring back dollar Whoppers.

Our local BK does that every "Whopper Wednesday," where they also let you get a meal for $3.69. :D

EDIT: Also, I wish McDonald's would just take the fucking hint already on the McRib.  That shit is awful.
Experience bij!