News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

20 Worst Foods in USA

Started by 11B4V, June 06, 2012, 02:23:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Larch

Quote from: Jacob on June 15, 2012, 01:32:13 PM
Quote from: The Larch on June 09, 2012, 06:20:30 AMIt's ok, you don't know any better. :console:

What's wrong with Tilapia, healthwise?

Mea culpa here, I mixed up two different mass farmed Asian fishes. The one that is suspect is not tilapia, but what is known here as panga, and as swai in North America, which comes mainly from Vietnam.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

The 20 Worst Grilled Foods in America

http://eatthis.menshealth.com/slide/20-worst-grilled-hot-dog?slideshow=186883#sharetagsfocus

:lmfao:

Chili's Southern Smokehouse Burger with Ancho Chile BBQ

2,290 calories
139 g fat (46 g saturated)
6,500 mg sodium
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

PDH

:thumbsdown:  Needs a couple more patties.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM