News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football '12-13

Started by grumbler, June 02, 2012, 03:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 07, 2013, 09:22:42 PM
This Domer QB is all over the place.  Has he been like this all night?  I just got home.

They all have.  Been a mess.  And Alabama's offense has been treating the ND defense like an Indian chick on public transportation.

Yeah, I went there.  It's been that bad.

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 07, 2013, 09:19:38 PM
I'm still trying to wrap the noodle around this concept:

She's betting on the future.

Hell, you know that.  She's biding her time for the Green Room at the draft.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 07, 2013, 09:19:38 PM
I'm still trying to wrap the noodle around this concept:

She looks like the world's hottest cougar with her 14 year old boy friend.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 07, 2013, 09:33:18 PM
She looks like the world's hottest cougar with her 14 year old boy friend.

She's 23 and there's a bit too much paint in that shot, but I don't think Miss Alabamas are known for the natural look.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 07, 2013, 09:35:58 PM
She's 23 and there's a bit too much paint in that shot, but I don't think Miss Alabamas are known for the natural look.

It's more than just that look.  Look at that glint in her eyes. 

sbr

https://twitter.com/kriskeprios/status/288474625191579649

Quote@kriskeprios: Reporter just said McCarron "received ice treatment and it was massaged out." Same RX Musberger had after seeing McCarrons gf. #NDvsBAMA

:lol:

Twitter is killing Mustberger for perving on McCarron's woman.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: sbr on January 07, 2013, 09:40:54 PM
https://twitter.com/kriskeprios/status/288474625191579649

Quote@kriskeprios: Reporter just said McCarron "received ice treatment and it was massaged out." Same RX Musberger had after seeing McCarrons gf. #NDvsBAMA

:lol:

Twitter is killing Mustberger for perving on McCarron's woman.

:lol: Yeah, he got real creepy there for a while. 

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 07, 2013, 09:39:22 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 07, 2013, 09:35:58 PM

It's more than just that look.  Look at that glint in her eyes.

Well, it's obvious she's a predator.  Why hide it.  :lol:

ulmont

From the way Alabama's been treating the Irish, their uniforms should be changed to Black & Tan.

CountDeMoney

QuoteIt's early, but A.J. McCarron and the Crimson Tide look well on their way to a second straight national championship. Even if the Irish can right the ship and stop McCarron from becoming the first QB to be a repeat champion in the BCS era, he has still won. He has beat us all. Because the woman on the left is his girlfriend, model, Miss Alabama, Katherine Webb.

And we weren't the only ones to recognize his pretty little squeeze. McCarron's girlfriend and his mother Dee Dee Bonner only look as creeped out as they do because Brent Musburger was making creepy old-man passes at them on national television.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

sbr

I'll take Alabama and the 55.5 points.

CountDeMoney

Following the Twitterverse is more fun than watching the game:

QuoteGeorgia quarterback Aaron Murray @aaronmurray11: "Aj McCarrons girlfriend needs to become a Dawg fan #dawgsontop"

Donte Stallworth @DonteStallworth: "And now 'AJ McCarrons' is trending number one right now...not because of his play but because of his ol lady.... And Brent Musburger"

@richarddeitsch: The age difference between Brent Musburger (ESPN announcer) and Katherine Webb (AJ McCarron's girlfreind) is 50.

Steve Politi ‏@StevePoliti: "Brent Musberger: Making college women uncomfortable since 1978."

Admiral Yi

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

Shame I found this too late, we could've played along: