"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

szmik

Quote from: Berkut on June 23, 2012, 03:17:56 PM
Drake is just broken.

I cannot agree, in my solo game he was killed by navigation roll.  :glare:
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

ulmont

Send Frobisher instead, idiot.

Habbaku

Quote#38: 2 / Treasure Fleet [MANDATORY]

Message from France:
Should probably fire this before Drake gets a chance at it...

For CPs :

1-2/2 - Suppress Heresy.

Successfully converted Rouen and Boulogne.

Berkut needs to resolve the Treasure Fleet.

Off to Drakken.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Took 3 treasures, one of which was another Scientific discovery, and I took Telescopes.

Those natives sure do have some advanced tech!

0 rows returned

Drakken

HRE Plays Home Card : Patron of Arts and Science.

- Tintoretto taken from Italy and put on 3CP Patronize.
- Extra Card Drawn

Off the Garbon.

garbon

Quote#72: 4 / War with Poland

Message from Protestants:
1-2/4 - Preaching a sermon in France
Rouen converts and falls into unrest.

Rebellion in Rouen, 1 protestant regular appears (but not the capital).
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

#24: 5 / Holy League

Message from Ottoman:
1/5: Dragut and 3 corsairs to Gulf of Lyon
3/5: pirate France in Gulf of Lyon
5/5: two influence on Venice

pirating is totall meaningless, no loss of corsair, no hits.  :mad:

Habbaku

Why are you rolling for anti-piracy dice in GoL?  You're not at war with Spain.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Quote from: Habbaku on June 24, 2012, 03:44:44 PM
Why are you rolling for anti-piracy dice in GoL?  You're not at war with Spain.

Marseille

Habbaku

Quote(NOTE: This die is for fortresses, not fortified
spaces, so keys do not give you these dice.)

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Player Cipher Key to move my Cipher Key to England.

0 rows returned

Tamas

Quote from: Habbaku on June 24, 2012, 03:52:34 PM

:o

ulmont

Walsingham neutralizes the Spanish operative and forces the reveal of the Spanish hand.

Habbaku

Quote from: Tamas on June 24, 2012, 04:33:22 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on June 24, 2012, 03:52:34 PM

:o

Literacy works wonders.

-J. R. R. Tolkien