News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Virgin Queen PBEM Recruitment

Started by Habbaku, May 09, 2012, 12:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulmont

Drakken

Schwendi, Zrinyi, and 5r2m from Prague to Frankfurt.

No file, but I know which HC I'm choosing, so I'll add it to the Power Card on my game file when I'm home.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Quote from: Drakken on June 22, 2012, 09:28:48 AM
Schwendi, Zrinyi, and 5r2m from Prague to Frankfurt.

No file, but I know which HC I'm choosing, so I'll add it to the Power Card on my game file when I'm home.

Just double-checking that you mean Frankfurt and not Strassburg. Latter is an extra space away from France.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Maurice, William and 7r4m to Lille. File sent with Berk and I's SD. Just waiting on that confirmation from Drakken but shouldn't affect Tamas starting, I wouldn't think.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

I'm going to be in hill-country this weekend ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen,_Georgia ) so will be a bit delayed and probably incapable of making files until I get back.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Maladict

Can someone post a screenshot of the map?  :)

garbon

Maladict

Drakken

Quote from: garbon on June 22, 2012, 11:07:59 AM
Maurice, William and 7r4m to Lille. File sent with Berk and I's SD. Just waiting on that confirmation from Drakken but shouldn't affect Tamas starting, I wouldn't think.

It's indeed Frankfurt. it's a space away, yes, but it gets all my troops together.

Tamas

#103: 3 / Act of Abjuration

Message from Ottoman:
1/3: Dragut, 3 corsairs, one galley to Adriatic Sea
2/3: Dragut, 3 corsairs, one galley to Ionian Sea
3/3: Dragut and 3 corsairs to Barbary Coast, galley from Ionian Sea to Coron

Berkut

Spain: Play Card as Operations

#12: 2 / Galleasses [RESPONSE]

Message from Spain:
Place Informant in England
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

ulmont

ulmont

Drake sets off with a colony and successfully pirates in the Guinea Coast, snagging a VP and a treasure

I think the treasures need to be refreshed before I draw, so left that to Berkut.

Also, don't all of you need to select home cards?

Tamas

Ugh, right, the home card. Altough I guess its pretty clear what I am going with.