News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Virgin Queen PBEM Recruitment

Started by Habbaku, May 09, 2012, 12:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Oh somehow didn't see the independent control markers in the CB file. :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

QuotePlaying home card to take 7 conversion attempts in France and 7 in Netherlands. First dice for each are rolled as a 6.

In Netherlands - Zutphen converts to spread influence and then Gronigen and Luxembourg convert. People of Luxembourg are unhappy and fall into unrest.

In France - Lyon, Caen and Calais convert. Calais is unhappy and falls into unrest.

Berk's up.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

Spain builds a Galleon in Corunna
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

ulmont

Drake sails to the Spanish Main.

Habbaku

Wedding Festivities added to Marguerite's future wedding.

Ville. also sets sail with more French colonists.

Off to Garbon.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Passing. Also fixed HRE home card status.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

0 rows returned

ulmont

Garbon's colony is lost; Drake snags another VP; and the English would like to be done for the turn but appear to have a home card left to play.

Habbaku

France reestablishes the colony in Montreal (wondering where there previous inhabitants went while they're at it), then patronizes Clouet for 3 CPs.

Oh, and raises some anti-riot cops in Boulogne.

Off to Garbon to pass or play.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Quote#41: 3 / Border Reivers [RESPONSE]

Message from Protestants:
1-2/3 CP Preaching a sermon in France
3/3 1 merc in Rouen

Paris and Avignon convert. Paris falls to unrest

Just realized in the file I sent that I forgot to put merc in Rouen. Just needs to be added in for whomever makes next file.

Berkut

Pass again.

I may play though, kind of depends.

0 rows returned

Habbaku

Strange card to play for such a reason.  Border Reivers practically guarantees you get Scotland when they're resolved--especially if you convert two more of their spaces.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Since we're about to close out the turn, Drakken and Tamas should go ahead and post winters.  Indeed, anyone who is passing out the turn (or likely to) should go for it.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Ottoman winter: my ships go back where they came from, the regular in Nicopolis, and my leader in Belgrade go to Istanbul.