Habbaku

With the start of the new turn, current VPs are as follows :

Ottomans : 12
Spain : 14
England : 14
France : 19
HRE : 13
Protestants : 17
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Ignore my instruction for Garbon to discard his treasure.  Apparently, that's the treasure that le Clerc had, and it just wasn't on the board.

Sending a file in a moment with mine and Ulmont's treasure draws.  Berkut needs to place new Spanish treasures after.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Off to diplomacy now.  If anyone has Louise of Lorraine, please to be letting me know.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ulmont

Man, there are some really nasty cards I hadn't seen until just now...

garbon

Quote from: Habbaku on June 13, 2012, 05:31:50 PM
In Scotland, meanwhile, Anna of Austria's marriage to the Earl of Arran proves somewhat troublesome.  Despite how lovely Anna is, she is unable to conceive with the mentally-troubled Earl.  Nonetheless, the marriage proves popular with John Knox, who blesses the marriage and converts most of Scotland (assuming Edinburgh and Stirling, but Garbon should feel free to change if he wants).

I'm good with what got converted.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Solmyr

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Drakken

Goth mercs are for sale, by the way.

Any offer will be considered. The only condition is payment this turn. No credit.

Tamas

Check your PMs Drakken :P

We need to stop removing each other from the game. The others are not paying us to do it.

Drakken

Tamas

Ottoman Empire is ready to announce

Drakken

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ulmont