News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Virgin Queen PBEM Recruitment

Started by Habbaku, May 09, 2012, 12:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Drakken, you actually have no choice since you would have 3, but you must vary your choices as much as possible.

So that is: papal galley lost, I get a card from you, and I get a VP

Drakken

There, done.

I don't have access to CB here, so for the map you'll have to do it yourself.

Tamas

Drakken

Quote from: Tamas on June 15, 2012, 04:00:47 PM

ouch

Indeed. You gained the one card I did not want you to have.

Tamas

Quote from: Drakken on June 15, 2012, 04:01:16 PM
Quote from: Tamas on June 15, 2012, 04:00:47 PM

ouch

Indeed. You gained the one card I did not want you to have.

Yeah I figured. Brutal. You are in the unfortunate situation that due to my spanish peace, I cannot really pirate anyone else efficiently, but you

Solmyr

Drakken

Berkut

#60: 2 / John Knox

Message from Spain:
This is going to be a lot more painful without my pile 'o mercs. But oh well.

1/2: Assault Metz

Request: 6-sided die x 11

Message from Spain:
Spain: 6 dice
French: 5 dice

Or perhaps not as painful as one might think.

Metz falls for the loss of 2 regulars.

2/2: Remove unrest in Besancon
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Tamas

Tamas

BTW, unless something affecting me happens, I will be passing out the turn.

ulmont

Drake and Hawkins snagged another treasure.  No file (haven't seen Berk's yet and not interested in reimplementing it).

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

I guess Berkut forgot either how to send a file or how to type that he couldn't send one, then fell asleep, so I will make a file with his and Ulmont's moves.

France :

QuoteFrance: Play Card as Operations
#28: 3 / Morisco Revolt

Message from France:
For CPs :

1-3/3 - Raise 3 mercenaries in Orleans.

Off to Drakken.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Drakken

Now that Rudi rules supreme in Prague, patronize away!

QuotePlaying Home Card - Patronage of Arts and Science as Event.

a) Brahe placed on 3CP Patronizing with +2 Marker, since Rudolf is Emperor.
b) One card drawn.

Habbaku

Quote from: Drakken on June 15, 2012, 07:24:43 PM
Now that Rudi rules supreme in Prague, patronize away!

You're so pretty.

-J. R. R. Tolkien