News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Virgin Queen PBEM Recruitment

Started by Habbaku, May 09, 2012, 12:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

If you do say, though, I'll probably use it on you instead of its intended target.

Do note that you may lie, of course.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Garbon, converting Nantes is impossible if you're using your 6 to convert Paris.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

1-2/3 Preaching a sermon in France
3/3 - le Clerc takes to the seas in the North Atlantic

Paris, Caen and Nantes convert. Paris falls into unrest.

Tamas is up.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

You are right that was a fuck up. Chartres converts. Tamas can you update that change in the file?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Quote from: Berkut on June 15, 2012, 10:36:45 AM
One of my treasures was the Science Bonus, so I selected Dry Docks.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Habbaku

Like you'll ever fight him again anyway.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

But I, ME, wanted that! I just didnt have time to develop it because of you people robbing me from my cards. I thought this turn would be the one. But noooooo

Anyways:

Playing my HC Grand Vizier for... OPS!

4/5: build 4 Corsairs in Scutari
5/5: naval move:
4 Corsairs from Scutari to Adriatic Sea
Dragut and 1 galley from Ionian Sea to Adriatic Sea

Habbaku

See that, Drakken?  That's the signal to build a Papal galley in Ravenna.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Quote from: Habbaku on June 15, 2012, 01:29:43 PM
See that, Drakken?  That's the signal to build a Papal galley in Ravenna.

SSSSSH!

They are just merchant ships. Unarmed ones.

garbon

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on June 15, 2012, 01:36:03 PM
Tamas is sounding hysterical.

I really wanted Drydock.

Plus not sure if you noticed but it took a bigass hand and constant luck in fifty-fifty battles to eliminate the Spanish fleet by myself. That was only possible because he couldn't rebuild them in the same turn. Now he can.

Of course the point is moot. You guys had the chance to check Spanish advance when I was warring him. You rather sat ildly. Now he is your problem.

garbon

Yes, it is probably fair to say that I sat by idly and did nothing to the Spanish.

Habbaku

I have definitely stood idly by and done nothing to the Spanish.

I will continue doing so now that everyone has buddied up with them.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Spain: Message

Add 1r to Milan
Move Parma, Alva 8r6m to Strassburg

Extend play with 4CP treasure

1/4: Force besieges Metz
3/4: Espionage against France
4/4: Influence the Pope

Request: 6-sided die x 5

Message from Spain:
Gotta see what garbon gave our French friend, since he won't just tell us...

Hmmm. That didn't work so well.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned