Main Menu

NFL 2012 Draft: Teh Mega Thread!

Started by CountDeMoney, April 25, 2012, 09:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 26, 2012, 10:45:49 PM
Quote from: Neil on April 26, 2012, 10:42:37 PM
An RB is only as good as his line.

An average RB is only as good as his line.  A superstar RB produces regardless of the quality of his line.
But imagine how much better he could do with a stud RT and RG or LG instead of a QB.  Idiots.  It makes me pissed just thinking about it.  Watching the Bengals draft a position the Raiders need with their Carson Palmer pick sucked too.  It was a terrible draft day for me to say the least.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

An average RB is only as good as his line.  A superstar RB produces regardless of the quality of his line.
I don't know if that's true anymore, or maybe there are just no superstars anymore.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on April 26, 2012, 11:06:06 PM

I don't know if that's true anymore, or maybe there are just no superstars anymore.

Steven Jackson wants you to fuck off.  :lol:

Berkut

I cannot believe that Luck guy went before Foles.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

While I am grateful I no longer have to endure watching the amateurish and wretched Cleveland Brown offense anymore I just do not understand the rumor going around they are looking to trade Colt McCoy.  The guy has been a nice little player for them and would cost next to nothing in salary.  What more do they want for a back-up?  Puzzling.  I wonder if this is about the whole concussion thing and the Steelers game last year.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 26, 2012, 09:51:39 PM
Berman verbalizing WHAT at the SF pick was hilarious.

Yeah I'm scratching my head by that one.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

But we do not really know that about Richardson right?  We have never seen him run behind an outmatched line before.  Now he is going to be running for the NFL equivalent of 2011 Ole Miss.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

sbr

@katmai. He went a bit higher than expected but WR is their biggest need by far.  I didn't think it was that bad a pick

katmai

No biggest need was RG, or depth on DL.

They signed Manningham and taking a flyer on Moss. with the depth at WR in draft they would have been better trading down like Ravens did when the Lineman they liked were already picked.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

So RatBirds fans? how do you like your pick?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on April 27, 2012, 06:14:48 PM
So RatBirds fans? how do you like your pick?

It's a replacement of the Sergio Kindle draft fart.  But they need the speed rush opposite Sizzle.
Stud backer.

I would've preferred a solid interior OLman or an impact WR, but In Ozzie We Trust.  They'll get another 2nd rounder that should start someplace.

Neil

I like him.  He seems very JJ-esque.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

That was all Rapistburger needed, Mike Adams guarding his back.  :glare:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

The most annoying part about both ESPN and NFL Network covering the draft at the same time:  I can't listen to Mel Kiper and Brian Billick at the same time.  :(

I love me some Billick Analysis.  THE DICHOTOMY OF THE DYNAMIC SYNERGIES INHERENT IN THE SCHEMA PROVIDES...